Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I NEED YOUR HELP INFINIX X507(Hot) ...it's saying the "SYSTEM.IMG" file is broken
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I NEED YOUR HELP INFINIX X507(Hot) ...it's saying the "SYSTEM.IMG" file is broken

[Please help] I NEED YOUR HELP INFINIX X507(Hot) ...it's saying the "SYSTEM.IMG" file is broken

Kushkvnq Jay
Kushkvnq Jay
Kushkvnq Jay
23-10-2016, 10:30 AM

after downloading Stock ROM for my infinix X507 K
(Hot)..
I was unzipping the file when a message popped up that "the system.img" file is broken ..
I tried with other PCs and got the same reply...

I downloaded the zipped stock ROM for about 700MB...and the system.Img file is the biggest inside the files..how do I get a stock ROM that the "system.img" file isn't broken???

any site to refer to???
please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-10-2016, 09:53 AM
(23-10-2016, 10:30 AM)Kushkvnq Jay after downloading Stock ROM for my infinix X507 K
(Hot)..
I was unzipping the file when a message popped up that "the system.img" file is broken ..
I tried with other PCs and got the same reply...

I downloaded the zipped stock ROM for about 700MB...and the system.Img file is the biggest inside the files..how do I get a stock ROM that the "system.img" file isn't broken???

any site to refer to???
please help

If it was ours @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html then your download is corrupted. Re-download
This post was last modified: 24-10-2016, 09:54 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.