Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Tools / Software [Downloads] MTK Droid Tool versions
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] MTK Droid Tool versions

[Downloads] MTK Droid Tool versions

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-04-2019, 10:14 AM

(20-04-2019, 12:02 AM)camposrf Avast said that adb.exe has IDP.Generic infection.

you can redownload and scan the zip file (without extracting) to be sure
camposrf
camposrf
camposrf
23-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Hi X3non,

I re-downloaded the file and scanned as you said, additionally I did scan the old zip file and both unzipped folders; in all these cases avast did not detects any virus.

The problem came when I execute "MTKdroidTools.exe", Avast antivirus immediately says that "adb.exe" is infected and moves both files (MTKdroidTools.exe and adb.exe) to the virus chest. On the other hand, if I run "adb.exe" alone and before running "MTKdroidTools.exe" then Avast does not detect any virus.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-04-2019, 09:19 AM
(23-04-2019, 06:43 PM)camposrf Hi X3non,

I re-downloaded the file and scanned as you said, additionally I did scan the old zip file and both unzipped folders; in all these cases avast did not detects any virus.

The problem came when I execute "MTKdroidTools.exe", Avast antivirus immediately says that "adb.exe" is infected and moves both files (MTKdroidTools.exe and adb.exe) to the virus chest. On the other hand, if I run "adb.exe" alone and before running "MTKdroidTools.exe" then Avast does not detect any virus.

you can add the file's path to exclusion or temp disable your AV
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3