Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Downloads] Collection of Miracle Box versions

Please I need link to download Miracle box and drivers for Windows 10 64bit.. That link is broken.. [email protected]

(09-20-2017, 12:05 AM)mykelshowz Wrote: Please I need link to download Miracle box and drivers for Windows 10 64bit.. That link is broken.. [email protected]

Follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-20-2017, 10:39 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 12:05 AM)mykelshowz Wrote: Please I need link to download Miracle box and drivers for Windows 10 64bit.. That link is broken.. [email protected]

Follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

That's not the link I asked for.. Please help me out here.. I really need it.. I wanto use my phones stock rom to flash another phone.. I don't have data to download it.. Please help me out here
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 10:43 AM by hovatek. )
(09-21-2017, 01:05 AM)mykelshowz Wrote: That's not the link I asked for.. Please help me out here.. I really need it.. I wanto use my phones stock rom to flash another phone.. I don't have data to download it.. Please help me out here

The link I gave you covers VCOM drivers installation for Windows 7 and above.
The Miracle Box download link is on page 1 of this thread.
It would help if you could state which link is broken and if you still think I've not given you what you're asking for
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-25-2016, 02:28 PM)X3non Wrote: Miracle Box is a multipurpose chinese box which supports multiple chipsets like Mediatek, Spreadtrum, Qualcomm etc and tools like flashing, unlocking, adb etc. Here's a collection of several versions of Miracle Box

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-backup-or-dump-a-Mediatek...-Box-1.jpg]

IMPORTANT!

* Only those with "+ Loader.exe" in front of them work without box. If you do not have a Hardware Box or Dongle then the versions with Loader.exe are recommended.
* If you download the version with "+loader.exe" , then you would need to disable your Antivirus before extracting / launching it.

Download Miracle Box versions

Download Miracle Box versions with Loader.exe (Does Not Require A Hardware Box / Dongle)

Download Miracle Box versions (Requires A Hardware Box / Dongle)
Hello...Please I wish to ask if it is possible to have the loader of miracle box 2.54 or its cracked version or any cracked version of  the latest miracle box?
Really need it.
Thanks in advance

(09-26-2017, 03:54 PM)gougoudinho Wrote: Hello...Please I wish to ask if it is possible to have the loader of miracle box 2.54 or ...
Thanks in advance

currently not available, it will be listed once it is
I want to ask if a miracle box work on windows 10 machine?

Sent from my F3112 using Hovatek Forum
(10-12-2017, 07:14 AM)stallion Wrote: I want to ask if a miracle box work on windows 10 machine?

Sent from my F3112 using Hovatek Forum

Yes, it works.