Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Zero 2 (32GB BRICKED AFTER FLASHING) HELP NEEDED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Zero 2 (32GB BRICKED AFTER FLASHING) HELP NEEDED

Infinix Zero 2 (32GB BRICKED AFTER FLASHING) HELP NEEDED

abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
26-10-2016, 12:47 AM

Hi Hovatek team,

I need your help I was downgrading my "INFINIX ZERO 2 (32GB + 2GB RAM) From LOLLIPOP TO KITKAT. I Have followed all instructions posted by Hovatek. 
i.e How to use SP flash tool or installing vcom drivers. I have success in every step but I am not sure why it happens. My Phone is not turning on after getting flashed.

I was using Lollipop 5.1 on my Phone and I was having reduced battery timing issues so I decided to downgrade to Kitkat.
I downloaded this MTK Backup "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" posted by Hovatek here - https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html

I did everything right. From installing Vcom drivers to Flashing the rom. I selected the Scatter file and "Upgrade Firm" and CLicked on Download and then Connected the phone via USB CORD (Phone powered off and USB Debugging Enabled).

SP FLASH Tool started to download files and Within few seconds I got a Green Tick sign as shown in the instruction by Hovatek. I then disconnected the cable and Waited 30 seconds and then I try to turn on the phone but nothing happen. Even not a tiny sign of power or Viberation Nothing. My Phone was 50% charged when I did this. and It is on Charging for 2 hours now But even no charging sing appears or any viberation.

The MTK backup I have tried is  "Infinix-X509_150518_backup_150629-140126"

I Did flash two times and everything goes smooth but phone is not coming up. I OFTEN Follow your Forum for android related queries. I am very hopeful. Thank you in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2016, 03:04 PM
(26-10-2016, 12:47 AM)abbas99 Hi Hovatek team,

I need your help I was downgrading my "INFINIX ZERO 2 (32GB + 2GB RAM) From LOLLIPOP TO KITKAT. I Have followed all instructions posted by Hovatek. 
i.e How to use SP flash tool or installing vcom drivers. I have success in every step but I am not sure why it happens. My Phone is not turning on after getting flashed.

I was using Lollipop 5.1 on my Phone and I was having reduced battery timing issues so I decided to downgrade to Kitkat.
I downloaded this MTK Backup "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" posted by Hovatek here - https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html

I did everything right. From installing Vcom drivers to Flashing the rom. I selected the Scatter file and "Upgrade Firm" and CLicked on Download and then Connected the phone via USB CORD (Phone powered off and USB Debugging Enabled).

SP FLASH Tool started to download files and Within few seconds I got a Green Tick sign as shown in the instruction by Hovatek. I then disconnected the cable and Waited 30 seconds and then I try to turn on the phone but nothing happen. Even not a tiny sign of power or Viberation Nothing. My Phone was 50% charged when I did this. and It is on Charging for 2 hours now But even no charging sing appears or any viberation.

I Did flash two times and everything goes smooth but phone is not coming up. I OFTEN Follow your Forum for android related queries. I am very hopeful. Thank you in advance.

Seems the battery is drained.
connect to power and leave it to keep charging
Also, there are 2 variants of 2+32 listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html , have you tried both?
This post was last modified: 26-10-2016, 03:09 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
26-10-2016, 04:28 PM
(26-10-2016, 03:04 PM)hovatek
(26-10-2016, 12:47 AM)abbas99 Hi Hovatek team,

Seems the battery is drained.
connect to power and leave it to keep charging
Also, there are 2 variants of 2+32 listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html , have you tried both?

It's working now after flashing varrient 2. Not Sure what was happened at I tried "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" before flashing this MTK I was using Lollipop. But last night I flashed again the varrient 2 and It is working fine now. But there is something i am Confused about. The User Interface is look like Kitkat (mostly black) but the android version is 5.1 Lollipop. When I look at the About Phone.
It says - 

Android version - 5.1
Baseband Version - J5800_G4_w5_MP_V1.0.6_S0816, 2015/08/16 01:33
Kernel Version  -  3.10.72
Build Number  -  X509-J5800-L-20151029

Could you Please explain what is it? Thank you for the reply.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2016, 07:19 PM
(26-10-2016, 04:28 PM)abbas99 It's working now after flashing varrient 2. Not Sure what was happened at I tried "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" before flashing this MTK I was using Lollipop. But last night I flashed again the varrient 2 and It is working fine now. But there is something i am Confused about. The User Interface is look like Kitkat (mostly black) but the android version is 5.1 Lollipop. When I look at the About Phone.
It says - 

Android version - 5.1

Its just another variant of the X509. All you've listed above are info about the phone's radio and kernel. You could still try re-flashing the MTK backup to see if it works although I would advise you stick with the a bit
This post was last modified: 26-10-2016, 07:20 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
26-10-2016, 08:04 PM

(26-10-2016, 07:19 PM)hovatek
(26-10-2016, 04:28 PM)abbas99 It's working now after flashing varrient 2. Not Sure what was happened at I tried "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" before flashing this MTK I was using Lollipop. But last night I flashed again the varrient 2 and It is working fine now. But there is something i am Confused about. The User Interface is look like Kitkat (mostly black) but the android version is 5.1 Lollipop. When I look at the About Phone.
It says - 

Android version - 5.1

Its just another variant of the X509. All you've listed above are info about the phone's radio and kernel. You could still try re-flashing the MTK backup to see if it works although I would advise you stick with the a bit

So What was it? Lollipop or Kitkat?  and Could you Please provide a url to Official Kitkat Rom? Or is there any other rom that works better than the Official Lollipop or Kitkat.  Actually In Lollipop The battery timing is poor as compare to Kitkat. I see some roms available for My Phone but i was not sure if they will work good or bad. I need your advise If there is any BEST Stable Rom available Please Send the lin. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2016, 10:06 AM
(26-10-2016, 08:04 PM)abbas99 So What was it? Lollipop or Kitkat?  and Could you Please provide a url to Official Kitkat Rom? Or is there any other rom that works better than the Official Lollipop or Kitkat.  Actually In Lollipop The battery timing is poor as compare to Kitkat. I see some roms available for My Phone but i was not sure if they will work good or bad. I need your advise If there is any BEST Stable Rom available Please Send the lin. Thanks

Try using this @ https://mega.nz/#!6wAyUb5J!20ybLbOVAYC2s...Waby9p1uWA
its Kitkat
waiting...

Note!
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
29-10-2016, 05:45 PM
(27-10-2016, 10:06 AM)hovatek
(26-10-2016, 08:04 PM)abbas99 So What was it? Lollipop or Kitkat?  and Could you Please provide a url to Official Kitkat Rom? Or is there any other rom that works better than the Official Lollipop or Kitkat.  Actually In Lollipop The battery timing is poor as compare to Kitkat. I see some roms available for My Phone but i was not sure if they will work good or bad. I need your advise If there is any BEST Stable Rom available Please Send the lin. Thanks

Try using this @ https://mega.nz/#!6wAyUb5J!20ybLbOVAYC2s...Waby9p1uWA
its Kitkat
waiting...

I flashed Kitkat It's working fine now. Thank you very much Hovatek.