Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Nvram.bin for MT6592 chipset

I messed up the Nvram.bin file for Tecno v7, I didn't make a backup. Please help!!! I desperately need it.

(10-26-2016, 10:20 AM)[email protected] Wrote: I messed up the Nvram.bin file for Tecno v7, I didn't make a backup. Please help!!! I desperately need it.

Whats wrong with the phone right now?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-26-2016, 10:20 AM)[email protected] Wrote: I messed up the Nvram.bin file for Tecno v7, I didn't make a backup. Please help!!! I desperately need it.

right now the phone keeps freezing when WiFi is turned on. Recently its been freezing even when using the camera sometimes even when topping up airtime. Its a mess!!!
(10-27-2016, 06:53 AM)[email protected] Wrote: right now the phone keeps freezing when WiFi is turned on. Recently its been freezing even when using the camera sometimes even when topping up airtime. Its a mess!!!

Have you tried reflashing the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15724.html
(10-27-2016, 10:32 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 06:53 AM)[email protected] Wrote: right now the phone keeps freezing when WiFi is turned on. Recently its been freezing even when using the camera sometimes even when topping up airtime. Its a mess!!!

Have you tried reflashing the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15724.html

I did but still not working ..The genesis of the whole thing is that I flashed together with the preloader. I got the Nvram error after that but I managed to fix it. Then Mac address unavailable, then the phone started to freeze up once WiFi was on. Right now its just freezing up anyhow
(10-29-2016, 03:24 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I did but still not working ..The genesis of the whole thing is that I flashed together with the preloader. I got the Nvram error after that but I managed to fix it. Then Mac address unavailable, then the phone started to freeze up once WiFi was on. Right now its just freezing up anyhow

Have you tried writing these info back using Sn writer @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12306.html
yes I have tried that. Its either am missing something or I simply can't follow the instructions. I have BIRDA SN Station for MT6592 and I have all the drivers for this phone installed but still can't get around it..Please help if you know other ways apart from the usual ways
(10-29-2016, 03:24 PM)[email protected] Wrote:

I did but still not working ..The genesis of the whole thing is that I flashed together with the preloader. I got the Nvram error after that but I managed to fix it. Then Mac address unavailable, then the phone started to freeze up once WiFi was on. Right now its just freezing up anyhow

yes I have tried that. Its either am missing something or I simply can't follow the instructions. I have BIRDA SN Station for MT6592 and I have all the drivers for this phone installed but still can't get around it..Please help if you know other ways apart from the usual ways
(10-30-2016, 08:15 AM)[email protected] Wrote: yes I have tried that. Its either am missing something or I simply can't follow the instructions. I have BIRDA SN Station for MT6592 and I have all the drivers for this phone installed but still can't get around it..Please help if you know other ways apart from the usual ways

are you getting an error with SN writer or Maui meta?
(10-30-2016, 08:18 AM)[email protected] Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 03:24 PM)[email protected] Wrote:

Maui meta only gives me an option to write IMEI and not WiFi mac address while SN writer gives me an error "WiFi Mac write Fail!!"