Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Unknown BaseBand Version and No Sim Card issue

i tried to root my phone Micromax AQ4501 through Kingroot but it failed after then when i swiched off my phone and turend it on i got No Sim card massage. Now i have rooted my phone (MT6582) through TWRP recovery and installed Zeus Kernel to it and  SuperSU and i have also backed up my phone.

I already used Maui Meta 3G ,SN write tool,MTKdroid Tool but gone in vain   Confused ,  none of the method is working on my phone  Angry .
Should i go for SP flash tool and again flash stock rom of lalipop to my device and if i failed again can i get my device back as it is now.
Please Sir help me.

(10-27-2016, 12:09 AM)ANIT SINGH Wrote: i tried to root my phone Micromax AQ4501 through Kingroot but it failed after then when i swiched off my phone and turend it on i got No Sim card massage. Now i have rooted my phone (MT6582) through TWRP recovery and installed Zeus Kernel to it and  SuperSU and i have also backed up my phone.

I already used Maui Meta 3G ,SN write tool,MTKdroid Tool but gone in vain   Confused ,  none of the method is working on my phone  Angry .
Should i go for SP flash tool and again flash stock rom of lalipop to my device and if i failed again can i get my device back as it is now.
Please Sir help me.

There are still other methods which might work. Just try them out. The MPOB https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html method and using Chamelephon apk{needs root access}
(10-27-2016, 12:09 AM)ANIT SINGH Wrote: i tried to root my phone Micromax AQ4501 through Kingroot but it failed after then when i swiched off my phone and turend it on i got No Sim card massage. Now i have rooted my phone (MT6582) through TWRP recovery and installed Zeus Kernel to it and  SuperSU and i have also backed up my phone.

Please Sir help me.

follow the SN writer & Maui meta guides @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
another option is to flash back the lollipop firmware. once your imei and baseband are ok, backup nvram and secro in twrp before rooting. you can easily restore them this way
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
try to repair the unknown baseband with miracle 2.27 .then write nvram or root it then the camelephon comes in to fill the imei