Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix hot 2 problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] infinix hot 2 problem

[Please help] infinix hot 2 problem

pixiw
pixiw
pixiw
27-10-2016, 09:18 AM

I was charging my infinix hot 2 and I decided to switch it off and charge. After some time I wanted to switch it on but I couldn't, it on shows the word infinix and go off, after some secs it comes on again and goes off. Thinking it was low battery, I plugged the charger, only for it to show me the charging sign then go off.......I've tried all sort of booting, still to no avail and the technicians said they can't detect the fault.......please what should I do??
Kontroller
Kontroller
Kontroller
27-10-2016, 09:24 AM
(27-10-2016, 09:18 AM)pixiw I was charging my infinix hot 2 and I decided to switch it off and charge. After some time I wanted to switch it on but I couldn't, it on shows the word infinix and go off, after some secs it comes on again and goes off. Thinking it was low battery, I plugged the charger, only for it to show me the charging sign then go off.......I've tried all sort of booting, still to no avail and the technicians said they can't detect the fault.......please what should I do??
The phone is bricked u hv to flash a new rom via sp flashtools
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2016, 10:38 AM
(27-10-2016, 09:18 AM)pixiw I was charging my infinix hot 2 and I decided to switch it off and charge. After some time I wanted to switch it on but I couldn't, it on shows the word infinix and go off, after some secs it comes on again and goes off. Thinking it was low battery, I plugged the charger, only for it to show me the charging sign then go off.......I've tried all sort of booting, still to no avail and the technicians said they can't detect the fault.......please what should I do??

whats the RAM, ROM and android version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pixiw
pixiw
pixiw
09-11-2016, 01:10 PM
if I want to collect an application from someone, my Xender won't allow it but i can transfer any other thing that is not an app....whats wrong?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2016, 05:23 PM

(09-11-2016, 01:10 PM)pixiw if I want to collect an application from someone, my Xender won't allow it but i can transfer any other thing that is not an app....whats wrong?

I take it your phone has been fixed.
This isn't related to this support thread.
Please, create a new thread for the Xender issue.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.