Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android WIKO RAINBOW (MICROMAX A120) BRICK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

WIKO RAINBOW (MICROMAX A120) BRICK

WIKO RAINBOW (MICROMAX A120) BRICK

Spirou
Spirou
Spirou
31-10-2016, 12:07 PM

Sorry, its a android phone not ios, someone can move to android section?

Hi, i have a phone Wiko Rainbow (micromax A120) bricked, what happened was I installed the original ROM with the program WIKO, the phone worked fine, but after a few days to restore the factory settings the phone went on the logo, try install the original ROM with the program Wiko and the phone  did not admit installation and screen stayed black. If I press the power button does not turn on, the pc itself recognizes that when connected to the USB port, with and without battery, but after a few seconds the computer makes a sound and the telephone is disconnected.
I have tried flash with SP Flash Tool V5.1628 and the original ROM, if I try to flash gives me the error S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (0x13CD)
I send you multiple shots with different intents.
Thanks for your helps.
.jpg
Foto 1.jpg
Size: 323.81 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
Foto 2.jpg
Size: 349.34 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
Foto 3.jpg
Size: 328.16 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Foto 4.jpg
Size: 327.46 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Foto 5.jpg
Size: 221.95 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Foto 6.jpg
Size: 273.69 KB / Downloads: 1
This post was last modified: 31-10-2016, 12:14 PM by Spirou.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-10-2016, 06:44 PM
(31-10-2016, 12:07 PM)Spirou Sorry, its a android phone not ios, someone can move to android section?

Hi, i have a phone Wiko Rainbow (micromax A120) bricked, what happened was I installed the original ROM with the program WIKO, the phone worked fine, but after a few days to restore the factory settings the phone went on the logo, try install the original ROM with the program Wiko and the phone  did not admit installation and screen stayed black. If I press the power button does not turn on, the pc itself recognizes that when connected to the USB port, with and without battery, but after a few seconds the computer makes a sound and the telephone is disconnected.
I have tried flash with SP Flash Tool V5.1628 and the original ROM, if I try to flash gives me the error S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (0x13CD)
I send you multiple shots with different intents.
Thanks for your helps.

Lets hope its not the emmc chip.
Miracle Box might bypass this error. Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Spirou
Spirou
Spirou
31-10-2016, 07:10 PM
I can't acces to a working phone of the same model, but if I had one just like my phone, what would you do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-11-2016, 10:30 AM
(31-10-2016, 07:10 PM)Spirou I can't acces to a working phone of the same model, but if I had one just like my phone, what would you do?

you back it up in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then flash the backup to your device

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Spirou
Spirou
Spirou
01-11-2016, 07:05 PM

I'll try get access to a working phone of the same model and tell you.
Thank you for your help.