03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Documents To Go (free / lite version) on Blackberry doesnt allow you create a blank document till you upgrade to PRO, here's a workaround:
1. Transfer any Microsoft Word document to your Blackberry (.doc format).
2. Open the document using Documents To Go on the Blackberry.
3. Press the menu (Blackberry) button and select edit mode.
4. In edit mode, press the menu (Blackberry) button and click Select all
5. Once all texts have been highlighted, press the del button to clear them all
6. Press the menu (Blackberry) button then select Save as (not Save else you'll end up overwriting the original document)
7. Type a name for the new document and you have a Blank document ready for typing and editing.