Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX ZERO J608 wont turn On
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

INFINIX ZERO J608 wont turn On

INFINIX ZERO J608 wont turn On

holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
02-11-2016, 07:17 AM

Please I need help with my infinix.....the phone has been bricked over a while now but whenever I plug it it is still charging...... But the phone won't turn on....of I plug it with a source of light it will show the red light at the top but it won't still come on....there is sign of life in it but it won't be on....

What do I do plzzzz??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-11-2016, 10:22 AM
(02-11-2016, 07:17 AM)holatoj Please I need help with my infinix.....the phone has been bricked over a while now but whenever I plug it it is still charging...... But the phone won't turn on....of I plug it with a source of light it will show the red light at the top but it won't still come on....there is sign of life in it but it won't be on....

What do I do plzzzz??

1. How did this start?
2. Have you flashed the firmware?
3. Does the charging animation / sign show when you connect charger

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
02-11-2016, 03:21 PM
1. Can't really remember how it happened

But after the first flashing whenever the phone is plugged it shows n display the empty ba3 but won't charge after some seconds it goes off n d red light at the tops just show n remains there

Sent from my TECNO S5 using Hovatek mobile
holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
02-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Yea the charging animation n sign shows but will later go off n d red light remains there

holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
02-11-2016, 03:25 PM

The firmware I first flashed was a previous backup for a different infinix zero

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2016, 11:41 AM
(02-11-2016, 03:22 PM)holatoj Yea the charging animation n sign shows but will later go off n d red light remains there

Its either the battery is drained or the firmware you flashed was incompatible.
Before we consider flashing, try taking out the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html .
We'll try boosting it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.