Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android BLU LIFE ONE X2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

BLU LIFE ONE X2

BLU LIFE ONE X2

gefffck1
gefffck1
gefffck1
02-11-2016, 03:27 PM

Hello Hovatek,

I have this new device from Blu, the Life One X2.
Running on android marshmallow 6.0.1 and has a QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 430 processor.

I want to have root access with this device but kingroot, kingoroot failed. I know the chipset is a bit new and the android version somehow has a good security feature.

Before I do that, the reason I make this thread is to seek for help, on how to BACK UP FIRMWARE for this particular chipset without root access. I have been all over the internet, but they all suggested to have root access first which is very impossible for now.

I also have the miracle box 2.27A, it has snapdragon tab, and also a read button, I thought I could use that to back-up this device's firmware. It would be great if you could help me Smile cheers.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
03-11-2016, 11:56 AM
(02-11-2016, 03:27 PM)gefffck1 Hello Hovatek,

Running on android marshmallow 6.0.1 and has a QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 430 processor.

I want to have root access with this device but kingroot, kingoroot failed. I know the chipset is a bit new and the android version somehow has a good security feature.

Before I do that, the reason I make this thread is to seek for help, on how to BACK UP FIRMWARE for this particular chipset without root access. I have been all over the internet, but they all suggested to have root access first which is very impossible for now.

I also have the miracle box 2.27A, it has snapdragon tab, and also a read button, I thought I could use that to back-up this device's firmware. It would be great if you could help me Smile cheers.

I'm sure CF auto root should soon be available
ieatgravity
ieatgravity
ieatgravity
07-01-2017, 06:58 AM
(03-11-2016, 11:56 AM)maxpayne
(02-11-2016, 03:27 PM)gefffck1 Hello Hovatek,

I also have the miracle box 2.27A, it has snapdragon tab, and also a read button, I thought I could use that to back-up this device's firmware. It would be great if you could help me :) cheers.

I'm sure CF auto root should soon be available

Working with a few other folks at XDA we managed to root the blu life one x2. Check it out here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/...3178/page1

We managed to port TWRP custom recovery to this device and you can do a full nandroid backup BEFORE rooting.

In my spare time I put all these collective guides in one place: http://blox2.com

Guides for:
-unlocking bootloader
-flashing TWRP custom recovery
-rooting
-installing busybox (systemless)
-xposed
This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 07:01 AM by ieatgravity.