Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BLU LIFE ONE X2

Hello Hovatek,

I have this new device from Blu, the Life One X2.
Running on android marshmallow 6.0.1 and has a QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 430 processor.

I want to have root access with this device but kingroot, kingoroot failed. I know the chipset is a bit new and the android version somehow has a good security feature.

Before I do that, the reason I make this thread is to seek for help, on how to BACK UP FIRMWARE for this particular chipset without root access. I have been all over the internet, but they all suggested to have root access first which is very impossible for now.

I also have the miracle box 2.27A, it has snapdragon tab, and also a read button, I thought I could use that to back-up this device's firmware. It would be great if you could help me Smile cheers.

(11-02-2016, 03:27 PM)gefffck1 Wrote: Hello Hovatek,

Running on android marshmallow 6.0.1 and has a QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON 430 processor.

I want to have root access with this device but kingroot, kingoroot failed. I know the chipset is a bit new and the android version somehow has a good security feature.

Before I do that, the reason I make this thread is to seek for help, on how to BACK UP FIRMWARE for this particular chipset without root access. I have been all over the internet, but they all suggested to have root access first which is very impossible for now.

I also have the miracle box 2.27A, it has snapdragon tab, and also a read button, I thought I could use that to back-up this device's firmware. It would be great if you could help me Smile cheers.

I'm sure CF auto root should soon be available
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 07:01 AM by ieatgravity. )
(11-03-2016, 11:56 AM)maxpayne Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 03:27 PM)gefffck1 Wrote: Hello Hovatek,

I also have the miracle box 2.27A, it has snapdragon tab, and also a read button, I thought I could use that to back-up this device's firmware. It would be great if you could help me :) cheers.

I'm sure CF auto root should soon be available

Working with a few other folks at XDA we managed to root the blu life one x2. Check it out here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/...3178/page1

We managed to port TWRP custom recovery to this device and you can do a full nandroid backup BEFORE rooting.

In my spare time I put all these collective guides in one place: http://blox2.com

Guides for:
-unlocking bootloader
-flashing TWRP custom recovery
-rooting
-installing busybox (systemless)
-xposed