Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] unlock KPAD android china Tablet

Wink 

please i need a help from anybody who may be able to offer it........
I got a china tablet from a sister as a gift but was pattern lock before i received it, try reaching her
to get the pattern right but she already forgotten it
so i embark on the journey of unlocking it
Don't know if it's MTK or Spreadtrum, since i can't access the phone inside, but it displays KPAD android china tablet on boot screen
so guess that's the product name.
I tried recovery mode it goes black on the screen, try miracle box, GPG tools, Android Multi tools non could detect the phone
since i don't know the Chipset i'm dealing with decided to try both MTK and Spreadtrum, but either chipset succeeded
The big challenge initially was installling the drivers thank God finally succeeded.
Now the Bigger challenge is all the tools i'm trying to unlock it with are not detecting the phone.
Please help.......

(11-04-2016, 05:36 PM)lilswem Wrote: please i need a help from anybody who may be able to offer it........
I got a china tablet from a sister as a gift but was pattern lock before i received it, try reaching her
to get the pattern right but she already forgotten it
so i embark on the journey of unlocking it
Don't know if it's MTK or Spreadtrum, since i can't access the phone inside, but it displays KPAD android china tablet on boot screen
so guess that's the product name.
I tried recovery mode it goes black on the screen, try miracle box, GPG tools, Android Multi tools non could detect the phone
since i don't know the Chipset i'm dealing with decided to try both MTK and Spreadtrum, but either chipset succeeded
The big challenge initially was installling the drivers thank God finally succeeded.
Now the Bigger challenge is all the tools i'm trying to unlock it with are not detecting the phone.
Please help.......

launch device manager and connect the switched off phone.
what does it get detected as?
Most probably its allwinner. Use the android tab and all winner sub tab and read pattern, android drivers should be installed

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile