Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback [FAQs] Why do I have to create a new thread?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[FAQs] Why do I have to create a new thread?

[FAQs] Why do I have to create a new thread?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2016, 12:14 PM

The Hovatek Forum is a support forum. We have dedicated staff on standby to provide support. For those posting their device issues for support, we insist that a new thread be created. What this means is that:

1. Its one person's device issue to a support thread
2. Its one device issue to a support thread

The reason why we insist on this is to avoid confusion.

One person's device issue to a support thread

If two or more people have the same issue, they should be able to post under the same thread right? Well that approach will eventually cause confusion. Even though they have the same device issue, they'll have different progress rates and response time. This means there'll be a lot of going back and forth on support for each member. Also, there'll be problems identifying who what reply was meant for. For someone with the same issue who stumbles upon the thread hoping to apply the solutions, following wont be so easy because there'll be incoherence in the reply pattern and he/she might have to read through several pages of replies till he/she find a fix that works

One device issue to a support thread

If a member opens one thread about an issue, that thread will be for that issue alone. If there's another issue even with the same device, that is to be posted on a separate thread. This is to ensure that others following this thread or who stumble upon it seeking for a solution will have a thread dedicated to that specific issue. Providing support for different issues on the same thread will result in a  lot of back and forth replies. Only an experienced person will be able to identify which issue what reply was meant for.  

Am I allowed to provide support / assist with device issues

Yes you are welcome to do so in any way you can and we'll greatly appreciate your contribution. Team Hovatek cannot do it all alone
This post was last modified: 29-05-2018, 11:09 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jayprinz
jayprinz
jayprinz
27-11-2016, 09:00 PM
I flashed tecno h5 copy with original file now it's not booting what should I do

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-11-2016, 09:30 AM
(27-11-2016, 09:00 PM)jayprinz I flashed tecno h5 copy with original file now it's not booting what should I do

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread for this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
06-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Hw can I u this to root my phone

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2017, 10:26 AM

(06-10-2017, 10:17 PM)Cyril Sylvester Hw can I u this to root my phone

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek Forum

Please, create a new thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
16-07-2018, 11:17 AM
I did not knew those things before. I think I have make a mistake. I have create two posts for the same problem

Envoyé de mon TECNO WX3P avec Hovatek Mobile
Otengaa
Otengaa
Otengaa
Enthusiastic Member
03-03-2019, 02:13 PM
have installed svcom drivers but the phone cannot be recognized
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-03-2019, 11:01 AM
(03-03-2019, 02:13 PM)Otengaa have installed svcom drivers but the phone cannot be recognized

create a new thread for your device issue so we'll focus on it