Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MY TECNO L3 WONT POWER ON AFTER FORMAT WITH SP FLASH TOOL V 5.1352.01
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MY TECNO L3 WONT POWER ON AFTER FORMAT WITH SP FLASH TOOL V 5.1352.01

MY TECNO L3 WONT POWER ON AFTER FORMAT WITH SP FLASH TOOL V 5.1352.01

samuelbenzilo
samuelbenzilo
samuelbenzilo
26-02-2015, 02:01 AM

pls sir my tecno l3 wont power after i formatted it with smart phone flash tool on my windows 7 os
but the phone was bricked before i formatted. pls sir just grant me permission to download the official stock rom for my tecno l3 so that i can flash it and have my baby back pls help me thanks ok my gmail is iwujiconfidence@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 28-02-2015, 11:42 PM by samuelbenzilo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2015, 10:04 AM
(26-02-2015, 02:01 AM)samuelbenzilo pls sir my tecno l3 wont power after i formatted it with smart phone flash tool on my windows 7 os
but the phone was bricked before i formatted. pls sir just grant me permission to download the official stock rom for my tecno l3 so that i can flash it and have my baby back pls help me thanks

supply a gmail address for me to grant

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kosileontop
kosileontop
kosileontop
07-06-2015, 06:03 PM
please sir i need tecno n7 full rom i formated my phone with sp flash tools and got my phone bricked and now i cant boot it back and i have now backup rom of my phone please sir help please please
my email kosilepeter@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 09:26 PM
(07-06-2015, 06:03 PM)kosileontop please sir i need tecno n7 full rom i formated my phone with sp flash tools and got my phone bricked and now i cant boot it back and i have now backup rom of my phone please sir help please please
my email kosilepeter@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.