Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY TECNO L3 WONT POWER ON AFTER FORMAT WITH SP FLASH TOOL V 5.1352.01
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015, 11:42 PM by samuelbenzilo. )

pls sir my tecno l3 wont power after i formatted it with smart phone flash tool on my windows 7 os
but the phone was bricked before i formatted. pls sir just grant me permission to download the official stock rom for my tecno l3 so that i can flash it and have my baby back pls help me thanks ok my gmail is [email protected]

(02-26-2015, 02:01 AM)samuelbenzilo Wrote: pls sir my tecno l3 wont power after i formatted it with smart phone flash tool on my windows 7 os
but the phone was bricked before i formatted. pls sir just grant me permission to download the official stock rom for my tecno l3 so that i can flash it and have my baby back pls help me thanks

supply a gmail address for me to grant
please sir i need tecno n7 full rom i formated my phone with sp flash tools and got my phone bricked and now i cant boot it back and i have now backup rom of my phone please sir help please please
my email [email protected]
(06-07-2015, 06:03 PM)kosileontop Wrote: please sir i need tecno n7 full rom i formated my phone with sp flash tools and got my phone bricked and now i cant boot it back and i have now backup rom of my phone please sir help please please
my email [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread