Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MTK droid Tool not detecting my phone due to old adb

Hi there !

For many days i have been trying to connect my phone to mtk droid tools but it was not being detect by mtk droid tool or shell provided with mtk droid tool. Today i installed android studio and tried adb version provided with android studio. My phone was detected successfully so i copied that version of adb along with dll files and replaced with mtk droid tools' adb. But it gave me an error that "Impossible to start adb". 

Can anyone help me ! Anything will be appreciated. Thank you

(11-10-2016, 09:28 AM)naveealikhan Wrote: Hi there !

For many days i have been trying to connect my phone to mtk droid tools but it was not being detect by mtk droid tool or shell provided with mtk droid tool. Today i installed android studio and tried adb version provided with android studio. My phone was detected successfully so i copied that version of adb along with dll files and replaced with mtk droid tools' adb. But it gave me an error that "Impossible to start adb". 

try using the latest version of MTK Droid tools @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15665.html
(11-10-2016, 02:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:

try using the latest version of MTK Droid tools @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15665.html

I am already using latest version mtk droid tool
(11-10-2016, 06:10 PM)naveealikhan Wrote:

What is the version of the device?
(11-10-2016, 08:54 PM)ALBA Wrote:

It's running android 6.1
(11-11-2016, 03:43 AM)naveealikhan Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 08:54 PM)ALBA Wrote:

It's running android 6.1
Oh ok.. Please i think Mtk droid tool doesn't detect Android 5.0 to 6.0 . I also tried it several times but still not detecting so I think there is a problem with that and please what do u want to do on your device ?
(11-11-2016, 03:43 AM)naveealikhan Wrote: It's running android 6.1

It doesn't support your Android version.
what are you trying to do in MTK Droid tools?