Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Infinix Hot 4 lite stock rom needed!!!

Please please please, can you help me with an Infinix Hot 4 lite stock rom, it's urgent please. I was trying to flash a custom recovery and it refused to power on. Your help will be immensely appreciated.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(11-10-2016, 09:38 AM)Alpharezz Wrote: Please please please, can you help me with an Infinix Hot 4 lite stock rom, it's urgent please. I was trying to flash a custom recovery and it refused to power on. Your help will be immensely appreciated.

Was flashing successful or it got interrupted by an error?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-10-2016, 02:23 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 09:38 AM)Alpharezz Wrote: Please please please, can you help me with an Infinix Hot 4 lite stock rom, it's urgent please. I was trying to flash a custom recovery and it refused to power on. Your help will be immensely appreciated.

Was flashing successful or it got interrupted by an error?

The flashing didnt even start, the phone was detected but the chipset didnt display on the tool other than that there was no progress. i waited and then i unplugged the usb and since then the phone refuses to power on, it doesnt even charge.
It's the Infinix Hot 4 lite X557(16+1 B1)

(11-10-2016, 03:17 PM)Alpharezz Wrote: It's the Infinix Hot 4 lite X557(16+1 B1)

Doesn't need flashing. The phone went dead because SP flash tool was interrupted.
Just keep charging
See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
I left the phone on charge through out the night yesterday and it still isn't coming on, anyway I'll try again and get back to you.
I forgot to mention, it detects as a mtk65xx preloader when i connect to a computer.

I charged it again but it's still not powering on. I think it needs to be flashed with the stock rom.

(11-11-2016, 06:35 AM)Alpharezz Wrote: I charged it again but it's still not powering on. I think it needs to be flashed with the stock rom.

https://ia601507.us.archive.org/22/items...902V68.zip

(11-11-2016, 06:35 AM)Alpharezz Wrote: I charged it again but it's still not powering on. I think it needs to be flashed with the stock rom.

Try the firmware posted by @Apara and let me know how it goes