Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool

(09-18-2014, 02:38 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: Why sp flash tool version5 doesn't work on win xp s3?

It even crashes a lot on w7 and w8, let alone XP

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Wink 
hovatek:
install Java (JRE) on the PC > Enable USB debugging on the phone > Connect phone to PC > Launch Droid at screen.jar

I install java Jre on my pc but when I lanch droidatscreen.jar , a dialog display " path to ADB executable..... Please, provide full path to the ADB executable below." I clic "ok".
In the droidscreen I see no devices.
(09-18-2014, 04:42 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: hovatek:
install Java (JRE) on the PC > Enable USB debugging on the phone > Connect phone to PC > Launch Droid at screen.jar

I install java Jre on my pc but when I lanch droidatscreen.jar , a dialog display " path to ADB executable..... Please, provide full path to the ADB executable below." I clic "ok".
In the droidscreen I see no devices.

Do you have adb installed on your PC?
Exclamation 
Hovatek:

I install java Jre on my pc but when I lanch droidatscreen.jar , a dialog display " path to ADB executable..... Please, provide full path to the ADB executable below." I clic "ok".In the droidscreen I see no devices.Do you have adb installed on your PC?

I don't think so but I have a software named "minimal ADB and fastboot setup wizard(689kb)"
(09-18-2014, 06:01 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: Hovatek:

I install java Jre on my pc but when I lanch droidatscreen.jar , a dialog display " path to ADB executable..... Please, provide full path to the ADB executable below." I clic "ok".In the droidscreen I see no devices.Do you have adb installed on your PC?

I don't think so but I have a software named "minimal ADB and fastboot setup wizard(689kb)"

Try it then, or read http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-588.html 

Wink 
Try it then, or read http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-588.html 

Now that work fine!
Hovatek Wrote:How to use sp flashtoo?...l
Mcoul15 Wrote:When I flashed my recovery with MTKdroid 2.4.8 my cwm recovery was v5... But how can I install cwm recovery v6?
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014, 05:47 PM by hovatek. )
Mcoul15 Wrote:When I flashed my recovery with MTKdroid 2.4.8 my cwm recovery was v5... But how can I install cwm recovery v6?

read http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-182.html
Cool!
Hello!
Is there a software (for pc) free or paid to create my own application/game for android without a website?