Pls my phone is not detected by so flash after installing pdanet pls help me
What you'll need
* A PC
* USB Cord
* Manually install VCOM drivers on the PC ( https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
* The phone you wish to flash the files to (ensure there's an SD card in the phone)
* Scatter file & files to be flashed ( see http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
for how to make an MTK Backup).
* SP Flash tool ( Version 3.x
or Version 5.x
# Note: You can download different versions of SP Flash tool just in case one isn't working.
Lets get started:
1. Remove the battery from the phone and slot it back in without booting the phone (If the battery is irremovable then simply switch if off)
2. Launch SP Flash Tool as Administrator
2b. Click on Options at the top and make sure USB Mode is enabled.
3. Click on Scatter-loading by the right
4. In the window that pops up, select the scatter file for your phone then click open (scatter file is a text file with the word "scatter" in its name )
5. A list should appear (preloader, mbr, ebr etc)
------ Step 6 is only for if you wish to format the phone. Skip it if you don't wish to format -----
6a. (optional) If you wish to wipe the phone, click format
6b. (optional) After clicking format, a dialogue box will pop up, ensure that 'Auto Format Flash' and 'Format whole flash without bootloader' are selected
6c. (optional) click OK, Stop should now be red in color while Format should be grey in color
6d. (optional) Connect your switched off phone via USB cord, a progress bar should load till you get a 'Success' message (green circle)
6e. (optional) Disconnect the phone
7. Tick the box beside Preloader (if you wish to flash it) then double-click preloader
8. In the window that pops up, select the preloader.bin file
9. Repeat this step for all the other files you wish to flash (dont tick any you dont wish to flash)
10. After selecting all the files you wish to flash, click 'Download' (with an arrow above it)
11. Stop should now be prominent while other options should be grayed out, connect the switched off phone to the PC via USB
12. A progress bar should run till you get a 'Success message' (green circle)
13. Disconnect the phone, remove the battery for 15 seconds, slot it back in then power up the phone
14. If the phone doesn't come on, then flash preloader.bin also.
15. Do a data wipe if requested to after booting.
If you get any error in SP Flash tool or the phone still didn't work after flashing then there's a list of SP Flash Tool errors, their meanings and how to resolve them @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html