Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool

(10-28-2015, 09:55 AM)Tosintall Wrote: How do I get to install the mtk USB vcom port on my computer for the c8 because my fon is not being detected by the computer when I try to down download the scatter files on it,  but when I removed my phone from the computer USB port after a long time it says I didn't wait  long enough before I remove...  After so many hours

Install vcom drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015, 10:13 AM by Joe44. )
I clicked on download on sp flash tool and it gave this error name s_fthnd_file not found after formatting it
(11-03-2015, 10:12 AM)Joe44 Wrote: I clicked on download on sp flash tool and it gave this error name s_fthnd_file not found after formatting it

See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 05:42 PM by ojukwu24. )
I am having a problem flashing Tecno Pad G9. I did it the first time and it was successful. But I noticed the battery doesn't charge more than 3%. So I decided to do it again. I Plugged it to SP flash tool waiting for it to connect while the download was activated. I waited for a long time, thinking the Tab wouldn't connect so I disconnected it to get another cable only to check to screen, it was connected. The phone went off. I tried putting it on again, but it wouldnt come up.And my PC doesn't detect the phone again.

I have also installed mediatek USB VCOM Port but nothing happens.

Please, how do I solve this?
(11-12-2015, 05:12 PM)ojukwu24 Wrote: I am having a problem flashing Tecno Pad G9. I did it the first time and it was successful. But I noticed the battery doesn't charge more than 3%. So I decided to do it again. I Plugged it to SP flash tool waiting for it to connect while the download was activated. I waited for a long time, thinking the Tab wouldn't connect so I disconnected it to get another cable only to check to screen, it was connected. The phone went off. I tried putting it on again, but it wouldnt come up.And my PC doesn't detect the phone again.

I have also installed mediatek USB VCOM Port but nothing happens.

Please, how do I solve this?

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html

Thanks. I have done that now. It connected and I flashed it but now, the Tab doesn't charge beyond 3%. Please, what do I do?
(11-13-2015, 11:54 AM)ojukwu24 Wrote: Thanks. I have done that now. It connected and I flashed it but now, the Tab doesn't charge beyond 3%. Please, what do I do?

Create a new thread for this
thank you all!!!
I' ve just unbrick a HTC 820!

Great job!!!
please i disconnected my usb when formatting cos it failed to load and reconnected it back after some seconds and after a while. sp flash popped up a green mark and i taught the process might not have occurred the right way so i clicked format again but the thing is not loading and my fone is not charging again and it was before i disconnected. should i still leave it connected or what do i do abeg
(12-03-2015, 01:47 PM)Harbudul Wrote: please i disconnected my usb when formatting cos it failed to load and reconnected it back after some seconds and after a while. sp flash popped up a green mark and i taught the process might not have occurred the right way so i clicked format again but the thing is not loading and my fone is not charging again and it was before i disconnected. should i still leave it connected or what do i do abeg

you also need to flash the ROM for the phone to come back to life, not format alone.