Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool

(02-19-2016, 11:06 AM)ken_lynnyrd Wrote: can anyone pls help me. my cherry mobile skyfire s150 bootloop after reformatting using phone's setting. tried to flash the stockfirmware using old spflashtool version 3.1225.01 only in 93% after that got an error saying error 4008

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

please, create a new thread by clicking. http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4

I tried to flash stock rom downloaded from 1 site
But getting some errors
Getting error brom 5073 while formatting the phone from sp tool format tab
(02-21-2016, 07:24 AM)Sunny170994 Wrote: I tried to flash stock rom downloaded from 1 site
But getting some errors

create a new thread for this
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
After I click on the SP Flash tool and the window pops up, if i select
the scatter file for my phone model and then click Open, The list with ticked boxes does not appear in SP flash tool which suppose to appear ticked. Please what do I do? am using SP Flash tool v.5

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2016, 07:08 PM by hovatek. )
(03-20-2016, 11:31 AM)nafizzey Wrote: After I click on the SP Flash tool and the window pops up, if i select
the scatter file for my phone model and then click Open, The list with ticked boxes does not appear in SP flash tool which suppose to appear ticked. Please what do I do? am using SP Flash tool v.5

which other files are in the same folder with the scatter file?
When I downloaded and unzipped the scatter file, the result extract is just a text message written in note pad. so when I open Flash tool and load the scatter file in th provided space, the empty boxes that appears to appear ticked are not ticked.

And secondly there is no any other file in the same folder with scatter file.
Do I need to download techno M5 MTK back up aside the scatter file i earlier download in other to flash? Pls explain Thank you
(03-21-2016, 03:13 PM)nafizzey Wrote: Do I need to download techno M5 MTK back up aside the scatter file i earlier download in other to flash? Pls explain Thank you

the scatter file is just one out of other files contained in the MTK backup or stock ROM.
download the MTK backup, it contains all you need including the scatter file
(03-21-2016, 03:10 PM)nafizzey Wrote: When I downloaded and unzipped the scatter file, the result extract is just a text message written in note pad. so when I open Flash tool and load the scatter file in th provided space, the empty boxes that appears to appear ticked are not ticked.

And secondly there is no any other file in the same folder with scatter file.

you need the firmware, not scatter file alone.
check https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-89.html