Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool

where do I get the firmware please.? the one on this site if i click the download link is redirecting me to another site..

Thank you for your respons.

Between MEDIATEK USB VCOM ANDROID DRIVER and PDANET driver which do I really need to flash the techno M5 because I installed both on my pc. which is preferred between the two. Do I need to uninstall any to avoid conflict? Thank you
Hi the link to download the firmware is not working . if I click on the link it redirects to another site. and secondly is Mediatek. USB driver.same with PDAnet? Please clarify... tnx
How do i flash ext4 files

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using Hovatek mobile
(03-22-2016, 12:42 PM)nafizzey Wrote: Hi the link to download the firmware is not working . if I click on the link it redirects to another site. and secondly is Mediatek. USB driver.same with PDAnet? Please clarify... tnx

(03-22-2016, 12:57 PM)jesseisaac Wrote: How do i flash ext4 files

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
pls i downloaded infinix x506 j609 rom but it is saying system.img is corrupted pls what do i do
(03-25-2016, 01:22 PM)mohanse Wrote: pls i downloaded infinix x506 j609 rom but it is saying system.img is corrupted pls what do i do

Extract using 7zip
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Tongue 
I just wanted to say thank you so much for these great instructions! I managed to unbrick a totally trashed Cubot H1 by following these instructions to the letter and using the correct ROM for the phone - which I got on another site.

I don't find the SP Flash Tool very intuitive to use and I didn't realise that you had to press download first, then attach the phone. I just thought that my phone wasn't being recognised. This step by step guide made me see that I was doing things in the wrong order and that it wasn't that my phone wasn't being recognised. So thank you!!

I was honestly at the point that I was going to throw the phone in the bin, and now it is working perfectly.

Just some advice for anyone else having the same issue - you have to get the exact ROM for the Cubot H1 - if you try to use any other ROM, even ones that are roughly right, like the Cubot H1 R1, it will not work!

All this hassle just because I rooted the phone to get the iOS icons on my Android! Doh! :p
Please I need all steps to take when upgrading from recovery mode of a tecno p5, to andriod kk
(04-05-2016, 01:16 AM)[email protected] com Wrote: Please I need all steps to take when upgrading from recovery mode of a tecno p5, to andriod kk

[email protected] com Wrote:Please I need all steps to take when upgrading from recovery mode of a tecno p5, to andriod kk

if your tecno p5 came with 4.2 jellybean OS then there's no official kitkat update for your device

* BTW is there anything wrong with the phone?