Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool

what do i untick if i just want an upgrade without wiping any data

(06-17-2016, 06:38 PM)ren3 Wrote: what do i untick if i just want an upgrade without wiping any data

untick userdata and cache but its possible you end up having to do a factory reset
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 07:55 AM by Ihsaro. )
Hi there
2 days ago, my Lenovo yoga tab 8 was bricked
This happened once before as well and I then discovered the SP Flash Tool.
The first time that I flashed my device, It was successful, but now I am stuck..
When I flash it(I chose the download option), It is stuck on the yellow bar(Downloading flash). It does not have a specific percentage where it stops, it is random.
I decided to flash it one by one instead of choosing all at once and I saw that the "ANDROID" part is where this problem is happening. It has been 2 days since I am trying.
By the way, when it is stuck on the yellow bar, after some time it displays (ERROR 4008). I read on a thread that I should change USB ports, But It is still of no good. I really am stuck right now, Please help!!!
(06-25-2016, 07:54 AM)Ihsaro Wrote: Hi there
2 days ago, my Lenovo yoga tab 8 was bricked
This happened once before as well and I then discovered the SP Flash Tool.
The first time that I flashed my device, It was successful, but now I am stuck..
When I flash it(I chose the download option), It is stuck on the yellow bar(Downloading flash). It does not have a specific percentage where it stops, it is random.
I decided to flash it one by one instead of choosing all at once and I saw that the "ANDROID" part is where this problem is happening. It has been 2 days since I am trying.
By the way, when it is stuck on the yellow bar, after some time it displays (ERROR 4008). I read on a thread that I should change USB ports, But It is still of no good. I really am stuck right now, Please help!!!

create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Useful tool in restoring a bricked android device
What about Brom : error : ?? (0x8)?
(07-11-2016, 10:58 AM)lawliet2353 Wrote: What about Brom : error : ?? (0x8)?

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Good morning sir, I am one of your premium member. please i will need your assistant in regards to my Infinix Joypad 8 Tablet, the tablet has refused to boot or coming up at all for some days now. please do assist to enlighten me on what to do to fix it. Looking forward to receive quick response as usual sir. Thanks in anticipation.
(08-09-2016, 09:15 AM)olanrewaju37 Wrote: Good morning sir, I am one of your premium member. please i will need your assistant in regards to my Infinix Joypad 8 Tablet, the tablet has refused to boot or coming up at all for some days now. please do assist to enlighten me on what to do to fix it. Looking forward to receive quick response as usual sir. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, contact us on BBM or Skype
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2016, 02:38 AM by Mcoul15. )
Hello ! to flashing my p5 I got an error
BROM ERROR: S STORAGE NOT MATCH (0xC6F)