Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool

Does it work for Sony Xperia T3?
And if yes, where can I find MTK backup files? :/ I only have .ftf
Thanks and best regards!

(03-22-2017, 02:02 PM)mcfilip Wrote: Does it work for Sony Xperia T3?
And if yes, where can I find MTK backup files? :/ I only have .ftf
Thanks and best regards!

No, it doesn't, Its for only Mediatek phones
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-12-2014, 08:04 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:34 PM)hellowkid Wrote: Pls help. I got a p5 that is bricked . And usb debugging wasn't enabled b4 this happend. Any good solution plsss

It's not a big deal. All you need is SP flash tool and an MTK backup of a working P5

Please I need help, I tried updating my hot note and rebooted and it's showing no command, followed all the steps in ur tutorial but problem is that my system is not recognizing the presence of the device so I can't even use sp flash
(05-14-2017, 01:52 AM)Mr.posi Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 08:04 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:34 PM)hellowkid Wrote: Pls help. I got a p5 that is bricked . And usb debugging wasn't enabled b4 this happend. Any good solution plsss

It's not a big deal. All you need is SP flash tool and an MTK backup of a working P5

Please I need help, I tried updating my hot note and rebooted and it's showing no command, followed all the steps in ur tutorial but problem is that my system is not recognizing the presence of the device so I can't even use sp flash

Install VCOM Drivers, see guide https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017, 04:14 PM by chaiko. )
please can someone flash a stock rom or custom ROMs on an MTK phones without backing up or going through sp flash tools..?

i mean can you install a new rom without backup the old one and with using sp flash tools steps... thanks
(06-07-2017, 04:12 PM)chaiko Wrote: please can someone flash a stock rom or custom ROMs on an MTK phones without backing up or going through sp flash tools..?

i mean can you install a new rom without backup the old one and with using sp flash tools steps... thanks

Of course you can flash a custom rom via custom recovery or stock Tcard via stock recovery.
Its just advised you backup your firmware incase something goes wrong
The settings app in my Karbonn aura mobile is being detected as a malware by Mcafee mobile Security. I have also seen 2 apps auto install on the mobile( in-spite of my repeated uninstalling).

Since the Settings app is a Systems App, I have decided to flash my aura mobile. the purpose is ONLY to remove THE MALWARE.

Am I correct in doing so? will it erase the malware? I do hope so.

But I have no Experience of flashing a mobile, I am afraid it may damage my mobile.I am NOT good in mobiles or computers.Should I move ahead on my own without help?
(08-29-2017, 05:19 PM)DeepakS Wrote: The settings app in my Karbonn aura mobile is being detected as a malware by Mcafee mobile Security. I have also seen 2 apps auto install on the mobile( in-spite of my repeated uninstalling).

Since the Settings app is a Systems App, I have decided to flash my aura mobile. the purpose is ONLY to remove THE MALWARE.

Am I correct in doing so? will it erase the malware? I do hope so.

But I have no Experience of flashing a mobile, I am afraid it may damage my mobile.I am NOT good in mobiles or computers.Should I move ahead on my own without help?

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

i need tecno p5 scatter file

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek Forum
(08-30-2017, 01:12 AM)Muhamzix Wrote: i need tecno p5 scatter file

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek Forum

check https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-19430.html