Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool to flash Mediatek firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool to flash Mediatek firmware

[Tutorial] How to use SP Flash Tool to flash Mediatek firmware

Pages (42): Previous 116 17 18 19 2042 Next
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Lessismooore
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2015, 09:28 PM

How to flash infinix hot x507 stock rom using sp flash tool / unbrick your x507:

I managed to flash the stock rom for my infinix hot x507 using the stock rom provided by Hovatek from here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and using the sp flash tool from this topic, following all the procedures provided here "tried to flash system only and system with preloader" and my phone just bricked and won't power off, neither detected by pc or charging anymore.
and when plugging the phone to the pc it's not connect properly just keep plugging and unplugging automatically every 2 seconds.

Here's the solution and what I've done exactly to unbrick it:

1- open sp flash tool and start format "as it's explained in the topic", take off your battery and connect the phone to pc, sp flash tool will give you an error, unplug the phone, start format again, put the battery back and plug your phone again, this time sp flash tool will detect your phone and format it, unplug the phone, close sp flash tool, take the battery off and put it back.

2- open sp flash tool and load the "Scatter file - it's explained in the topic here", select all except "CACHE and USRDATA", press download, and connect your phone to the pc, wait till it's finished and unplug the phone.

3- now your phone should start booting normally, but you might end up with a boot loop, in this case take the battery off, and put it back, press the power button and volume down at the same time until you enter the stock recovery mode, select english, then clear eMMC, reboot your phone, and finally your phone is getting back to life and booting normally.

*Note: it takes almost 5 minutes for the first boot, so lay back and stay patient...

Special thanks to Hovatek for his great efforts, tutorials and support.
Freezballs
Freezballs
Freezballs
27-04-2015, 09:38 PM
(03-04-2014, 02:07 AM)rhawk099 The sp flash tool is not running, i tried running it on 3 different pc, all ws to no avail.
Pls wat do i do from here, i already have every other files bt i dont have CWM on d phone & i didnt enable usb debugging mode before it gt bricked..
I'm counting on you...

It almost the same with mine when I installed the version 5
try using the version 3, That should serve you better.
megaprince
megaprince
megaprince
Techie Member
30-04-2015, 11:10 PM
(27-04-2015, 09:38 PM)Freezballs
(03-04-2014, 02:07 AM)rhawk099 The sp flash tool is not running, i tried running it on 3 different pc, all ws to no avail.
Pls wat do i do from here, i already have every other files bt i dont have CWM on d phone & i didnt enable usb debugging mode before it gt bricked..
I'm counting on you...

It almost the same with mine when I installed the version 5
try using the version 3, That should serve you better.

Thanks so much for the wonderful work you are doing here. But im unable to revive my advanced bricked infinix hot note which neither charge nor showing sign of being a phone at all. Please, I had downloaded almost all your videos uploaded here, but nothing comes out of it. Help me please
megaprince
megaprince
megaprince
Techie Member
30-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Please, what else whould I need to do to my infinix hot note that had entered to advanced bricked, I download sp flash tools and get the rom of new infinix hot note but, I can only download "android" into the phone and all others like preloader, boot img and co didn't enter into the phone. So the phone is till dead
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 07:49 AM

(30-04-2015, 11:26 PM)megaprince Please, what else whould I need to do to my infinix hot note that had entered to advanced bricked, I download sp flash tools and get the rom of new infinix hot note but, I can only download "android" into the phone and all others like preloader, boot img and co didn't enter into the phone. So the phone is till dead

create a new thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Danierick
Danierick
Danierick
13-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Hello, I have a blu dash Jr 4.0 k D143k, my phone has IMEI invalid and can not restore or repair the IMEI with the programs you use, because it does not give me the option of the IMEI, I get off that option. you recommend? Thank you for your attention. my contact email franklicorrea@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-06-2015, 09:28 AM
(13-06-2015, 08:43 PM)Danierick Hello, I have a blu dash Jr 4.0 k D143k, my phone has IMEI invalid and can not restore or repair the IMEI with the programs you use, because it does not give me the option of the IMEI, I get off that option. you recommend? Thank you for your attention. my contact email franklicorrea@gmail.com

create a new thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
examhelp
examhelp
examhelp
Enthusiastic Member
15-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Pls sir I install popkat for infinix hot x507……  from 4.4.2 to 5.0.2
… . is now given me problem….  I try to backup  and go bak to my old vision 4.4.2 but is not working…..  The main  problem I hav is b4 I install  d popkat I did not bakup…..

For now I try to bak up from my friends  infinix hot x507 nd install  in my own but… .. It usually  say error in bakup nd am using 7.90gb memory bt stil failed….

Pls sir I need ur help….  My number is 08137483459.

I wait to c ur reply tnkx
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2015, 08:34 AM
(15-06-2015, 11:44 PM)examhelp Pls sir I install popkat for infinix hot x507……  from 4.4.2 to 5.0.2
… . is now given me problem….  I try to backup  and go bak to my old vision 4.4.2 but is not working…..  The main  problem I hav is b4 I install  d popkat I did not bakup…..

For now I try to bak up from my friends  infinix hot x507 nd install  in my own but… .. It usually  say error in bakup nd am using 7.90gb memory bt stil failed….

Pls sir I need ur help….  My number is 08137483459.

I wait to c ur reply tnkx

create a new thread

Note!
samuel001
samuel001
samuel001
17-07-2015, 05:05 AM

Hello, thank you so much for helping.

Although my infinix hot note x551 is currently dead as a result of the interruption while using the SP Flash tool, i certainly hope to continue when the device revives.

Thanks again...
Pages (42): Previous 116 17 18 19 2042 Next