Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows KEYBOARD NOT WORKING IN BIOS, BUT WORKS IN WINDOWS
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

KEYBOARD NOT WORKING IN BIOS, BUT WORKS IN WINDOWS

KEYBOARD NOT WORKING IN BIOS, BUT WORKS IN WINDOWS

alphaprincej
alphaprincej
alphaprincej
Enthusiastic Member
13-11-2016, 03:34 PM

Greetings everyone, I have a Toshiba Satellite C885D. I want to change the OS to windows 10, but I cant seem to access the bios. I cant also click options that are not within the OS windows: that is, options before the login screen. My keyboard does not respond to any action or option outside the OS. My friend says the keyboard might be locked, I have to unlock it but he doesnt know how. Please can someone help me on what to do, or on how to unock my keyboard.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2016, 05:00 PM
(13-11-2016, 03:34 PM)alphaprincej Greetings everyone, I have a Toshiba Satellite C885D. I want to change the OS to windows 10, but I cant seem to access the bios. I cant also click options that are not within the OS windows: that is, options before the login screen. My keyboard does not respond to any action or option outside the OS. My friend says the keyboard might be locked, I have to unlock it but he doesnt know how. Please can someone help me on what to do, or on how to unock my keyboard.

To install Windows 10, seeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-inst...dows-10-2/
What exactly are you trying to do in BIOS?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.