Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix hot 3 rebooting
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix hot 3 rebooting

[Please help] Infinix hot 3 rebooting

Jmark
Jmark
Jmark
Enthusiastic Member
16-11-2016, 04:13 PM

I was doing facebook with my phone while plugged in, went to get something and when i came back i discovered the phone was off. I tried to power it but when it reaches infinix logo it will turn off and reboot itself and if it reaches the infinix logo, it repeats. The phone no longer charges, if i plug in the charger it vibrates but does not charge. Any solutions!
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
16-11-2016, 07:32 PM
(16-11-2016, 04:13 PM)Jmark I was doing facebook with my phone while plugged in, went to get something and when i came back i discovered the phone was off. I tried to power it but when it reaches infinix logo it will turn off and reboot itself and if it reaches the infinix logo, it repeats. The phone no longer charges, if i plug in the charger it vibrates but does not charge. Any solutions!

Is the battery removable?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-11-2016, 11:10 AM
(16-11-2016, 04:13 PM)Jmark I was doing facebook with my phone while plugged in, went to get something and when i came back i discovered the phone was off. I tried to power it but when it reaches infinix logo it will turn off and reboot itself and if it reaches the infinix logo, it repeats. The phone no longer charges, if i plug in the charger it vibrates but does not charge. Any solutions!

try to stick with one thread to avoid confusion
i believe you've been replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15986.html