Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help unbrick my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help unbrick my phone

help unbrick my phone

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
wmkhetheni
wmkhetheni
wmkhetheni
24-11-2016, 01:36 PM

(24-11-2016, 09:39 AM)jossy One moth past since i bought this phone.
I used sp flash tool v5.1640 in flashing.

I will advise you according to my experience on my Hisense U989 Pro device with chipset MT6580 that I formatted using the sp flashtool and it never booted and the battery never charged after that.I used Miracle Box v2.27a that I used to backup the unrooted stock rom of my device.All the files from that backup were in .bin format and none of them were in .img format. I will suggest that you copy the original folder of your firmware that you have to another location and rename the files with .img format to .bin format but leave their original names e.g change boot.img to boot.bin.Open Miracle Box loader from the miracle box folder you downloaded and extracted.Once miracle box opens click on mtk tab first then click on 'write' then choose the chipset of your device e.g mine is MT6580 but on miracle box it shows MT65xx.After you chose chipset of your device go down to where you see the folder icon with blank column next to it.Click on that folder and browse to where you copied your rom firmware with renamed files and choose a scatter. txt there.Then go down to start button and click it.The left window of your miracle box will show that it is waiting for your device. All that is mentioned above is done before you connect your device.Then switch off your device and connect to your pc with its usb cable.Once you connect it a window will pop up with all the files in that folder where you chose your scatter file.All those files will have ticks next to them.Just click ok on that pop up window.Then your pc with flash all those files in your firmware folder.Wait till it is finish and it will say 'Done' at the end when finished.Then disconnect your device and switch it on. All done.I don't say it will work.It is just to try.It worked on my phone but our phones are different

Sent from my Hisense U989 Pro using Hovatek mobile
jossy
jossy
jossy
24-11-2016, 01:47 PM
Thanx very much, i'll do that and let u know what comes out.
jossy
jossy
jossy
24-11-2016, 01:58 PM
This post was last modified: 26-07-2017, 10:08 AM by hovatek.
ToluFash
ToluFash
ToluFash
24-11-2016, 02:01 PM
(24-11-2016, 01:58 PM)jossy ..
Gimme ur mail address, lemme send some files to you to flash ur phone with.
This post was last modified: 26-07-2017, 10:08 AM by hovatek.
jossy
jossy
jossy
24-11-2016, 08:08 PM

Phraycejossy@gmail.com
ToluFash
ToluFash
ToluFash
25-11-2016, 12:35 PM
(24-11-2016, 08:08 PM)jossy Phraycejossy@gmail.com

Already sent the Files to your email, check and flash ur phone with the files. Be careful not to use the format = download all option, use the download only option instead.
This post was last modified: 25-11-2016, 12:37 PM by ToluFash.
Jeffer
Jeffer
Jeffer
Enthusiastic Member
25-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Hello Hovatek. Please I've put my hands in a big mess. I was flashing my phone Ikon IK-543 with a rom I downloaded from xda (supposed to be for the phone). Some stuffs happened and it got hard bricked. Now it doesn't power on but make sounds when plugged to pc. I've tried all possible solution I could find about reinstalling drivers and all. Non worked. All it shows is Brom error 5054.... ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL....... dunno if I can get a link to download the right Rom. pleases is there any solution to this? or am I flashing with a wrong rom? Please help!
and sorry if this is a wrong thread, i'm new here.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2016, 08:47 AM
(25-11-2016, 10:29 PM)Jeffer Hello Hovatek. Please I've put my hands in a big mess. I was flashing my phone Ikon IK-543 with a rom I downloaded from xda (supposed to be for the phone). Some stuffs happened and it got hard bricked. Now it doesn't power on but make sounds when plugged to pc. I've tried all possible solution I could find about reinstalling drivers and all. Non worked. All it shows is Brom error 5054.... ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL....... dunno if I can get a link to download the right Rom. pleases is there any solution to this? or am I flashing with a wrong rom? Please help!
and sorry if this is a wrong thread, i'm new here.

Create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
Go to Mobile Phone Help Section and click on Post Thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3