Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please i need help flashing the InnJoo Halo Rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Please i need help flashing the InnJoo Halo Rom

[Please help] Please i need help flashing the InnJoo Halo Rom

jomojoe
jomojoe
jomojoe
21-11-2016, 02:12 AM

Please guys my InnJoo Halo bricked, i don't know why. I did a factory reset on it, it worked fine then i turn off the phone for a few days because the calibrator was faulty. Few days ago i decided to put on the phone, then it displayed starting android and was stock there for hours until i decided to pull off the battery. Again i turned it back on and it was stock at the boot screen. i went ahead to download the firmware from their website, but then noticed the file was .PAC please how do i go about this? where do i start from???
Attached Files
.jpg
Halo.JPG
Size: 56.29 KB / Downloads: 0
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-11-2016, 09:26 AM
(21-11-2016, 02:12 AM)jomojoe Please guys my InnJoo Halo bricked, i don't know why. I did a factory reset on it, it worked fine then i turn off the phone for a few days because the calibrator was faulty. Few days ago i decided to put on the phone, then it displayed starting android and was stock there for hours until i decided to pull off the battery. Again i turned it back on and it was stock at the boot screen. i went ahead to download the firmware from their website, but then noticed the file was .PAC please how do i go about this? where do i start from???

flash using Upgrade or Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jomojoe
jomojoe
jomojoe
08-12-2016, 08:20 PM
(21-11-2016, 09:26 AM)hovatek
(21-11-2016, 02:12 AM)jomojoe Please guys my InnJoo Halo bricked, i don't know why. I did a factory reset on it, it worked fine then i turn off the phone for a few days because the calibrator was faulty. Few days ago i decided to put on the phone, then it displayed starting android and was stock there for hours until i decided to pull off the battery. Again i turned it back on and it was stock at the boot screen. i went ahead to download the firmware from their website, but then noticed the file was .PAC please how do i go about this? where do i start from???

flash using Upgrade or Research Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Thanks for the heads up. i did all this and when i tried connecting the phone to start flashing, the phone just charges and i hear the disconnect usb sound. please what seems to be the problem? the drivers is installed in my pc.
Attached Files
.jpg
dm.JPG
Size: 58.21 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-12-2016, 12:26 PM
(08-12-2016, 08:20 PM)jomojoe Thanks for the heads up. i did all this and when i tried connecting the phone to start flashing, the phone just charges and i hear the disconnect usb sound. please what seems to be the problem? the drivers is installed in my pc.

launch Device manager then connect the switched off phone. what does it get detected as?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.