Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Infinix X507 Stock File
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Infinix X507 Stock File

[Downloads] Infinix X507 Stock File

blakkGURU
blakkGURU
blakkGURU
26-02-2015, 01:41 PM

Trying to download the stock file for Infinix X507 for my phone but seem not to find a way through.

Help please!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2015, 03:01 PM
(26-02-2015, 01:41 PM)blakkGURU Trying to download the stock file for Infinix X507 for my phone but seem not to find a way through.

Help please!

1. whats wrong with your phone and how did it start
2. supply a gmail address for download permission

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
blakkGURU
blakkGURU
blakkGURU
26-02-2015, 04:09 PM
(26-02-2015, 03:01 PM)hovatek
(26-02-2015, 01:41 PM)blakkGURU Trying to download the stock file for Infinix X507 for my phone but seem not to find a way through.

Help please!

I had wanted to change the system fonts and used HiFonts with root access and all but it couldn't fully effect the font change.
The effect is only seen when browsing. Every other font face is *like and italized DroidSans and looks quite very unpleasant.

Done a factory reset but that didn't work. I have tried replacing fonts via adb but that isn't working either so I want to try a MTK Stock file flash to see if that would solve the problem.

My email is blakk.guru@gmail.com

Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2015, 07:26 PM
(26-02-2015, 04:09 PM)blakkGURU I had wanted to change the system fonts and used HiFonts with root access and all but it couldn't fully effect the font change.
The effect is only seen when browsing. Every other font face is *like and italized DroidSans and looks quite very unpleasant.

Done a factory reset but that didn't work. I have tried replacing fonts via adb but that isn't working either so I want to try a MTK Stock file flash to see if that would solve the problem.

Thank you.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
GODDEYWATE
GODDEYWATE
GODDEYWATE
Enthusiastic Member
04-03-2015, 07:15 PM

(26-02-2015, 04:09 PM)blakkGURU
(26-02-2015, 03:01 PM)hovatek

Help please!

I had wanted to change the system fonts and used HiFonts with root access and all but it couldn't fully effect the font change.

Thank you.

the mtk backup will solve the problem but unless you have download permission to get the backup file
GODDEYWATE
GODDEYWATE
GODDEYWATE
Enthusiastic Member
05-03-2015, 11:01 AM
(26-02-2015, 01:41 PM)blakkGURU blakkGURUTrying to download the stock file for Infinix X507 for my phone but seem not to find a way through.

Help please!

The mtk backup file will do the trick but  you have to provide your gmail address to be granted