Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked bricked bricked help help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked bricked bricked help help

Bricked bricked bricked help help

anurag.r1205
anurag.r1205
anurag.r1205
23-11-2016, 06:32 AM

Respected members,
I was using fly snap mobile and suddenly it got switched off and it is not turning on since night...I think it got bricked.....I have its .pac rom...of 286 mb...but I don't know how to make my phone work.....please guide me.....I am using windows 10 64x.
Till now i tried research download to flash my device...but it was not a success because the error in system step giving failed : wait input time out and sometimes unplugged.
Main problem is making the device to be recognised in computer it sometimes detect and process start in research download but sometimes it doesn't, I actually doesn't know the buttons combination for making bricked phone to be able to detect via computer.
Please please help.... Anyone.....

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-11-2016, 01:01 PM
(23-11-2016, 06:32 AM)anurag.r1205 Respected members,
I was using fly snap mobile and suddenly it got switched off and it is not turning on since night...I think it got bricked.....I have its .pac rom...of 286 mb...but I don't know how to make my phone work.....please guide me.....I am using windows 10 64x.
Till now i tried research download to flash my device...but it was not a success because the error in system step giving failed : wait input time out and sometimes unplugged.
Main problem is making the device to be recognised in computer it sometimes detect and process start in research download but sometimes it doesn't, I actually doesn't know the buttons combination for making bricked phone to be able to detect via computer.
Please please help.... Anyone.....

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Hovatek mobile

Use Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html instead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.