Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] help

Hi..
I'm using the Infinix Hot 3 and i noticed it started freezing yesterday, so i tried to restart the phone but it wont switch on since yesterday. When i try to switch it on it stop at the Infinix Logo then it restarts, i left it for a couple of minute the it switched off and i tried to on it again but it only keeps vibrating and not powering on. I tried flashing it this mornig and it still didnt work....please help

(11-24-2016, 12:27 PM)obaloluwa Wrote: Hi..
I'm using the Infinix Hot 3 and i noticed it started freezing yesterday, so i tried to restart the phone but it wont switch on since yesterday. When i try to switch it on it stop at the Infinix Logo then it restarts, i left it for a couple of minute the it switched off and i tried to on it again but it only keeps vibrating and not powering on. I tried flashing it this mornig and it still didnt work....please help

1. which firmware did you use?
2. how did you flash it?
3. was flashing successful?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(11-24-2016, 07:06 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 12:27 PM)obaloluwa Wrote: Hi..

1. which firmware did you use?
2. how did you flash it?
3. was flashing successful?
1. X554-W90918-A2-L-20160607
2. flashed it with sp flash tool and all was marked.
3. yes flash was successful
(11-26-2016, 12:46 AM)obaloluwa Wrote: 1. X554-W90918-A2-L-20160607
2. flashed it with sp flash tool and all was marked.
3. yes flash was successful

Try the other variants @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)