Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android need Root and recovery for my mtk6580 device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

need Root and recovery for my mtk6580 device

need Root and recovery for my mtk6580 device

jijithefatboy
jijithefatboy
jijithefatboy
Enthusiastic Member
26-11-2016, 12:53 AM

Hello guys.. I just bought new phone, ExMobile Chat 6 which is running Android lollipop 5.1 out of the box.. After few hours using it,then comes a pop up notification says new firmware is available to download.. After download, install and full reset.. It's running Android marshmallow 6.0 now and obviously I can't root using anything... Kingroot, iroot,vroot, one click root and etc.. Need your help for this..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2016, 09:10 AM
(26-11-2016, 12:53 AM)jijithefatboy Hello guys.. I just bought new phone, ExMobile Chat 6 which is running Android lollipop 5.1 out of the box.. After few hours using it,then comes a pop up notification says new firmware is available to download.. After download, install and full reset.. It's running Android marshmallow 6.0 now and obviously I can't root using anything... Kingroot, iroot,vroot, one click root and etc.. Need your help for this..

backup the firmware using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html and let me know when done

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jijithefatboy
jijithefatboy
jijithefatboy
Enthusiastic Member
26-11-2016, 09:59 AM
(26-11-2016, 09:10 AM)hovatek
(26-11-2016, 12:53 AM)jijithefatboy Hello guys.. I just bought new phone, ExMobile Chat 6 which is running Android lollipop 5.1 out of the box.. After few hours using it,then comes a pop up notification says new firmware is available to download.. After download, install and full reset.. It's running Android marshmallow 6.0 now and obviously I can't root using anything... Kingroot, iroot,vroot, one click root and etc.. Need your help for this..

backup the firmware using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html and let me know when done

Yes.. I'm done..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2016, 11:41 AM
(26-11-2016, 09:59 AM)jijithefatboy Yes.. I'm done..

upload the recovery.bin anywhere and post the download link here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.