Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

X-tigi s1553 lollipop 5.1

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 06:19 PM by hovatek. )

(12-03-2016, 06:17 PM)ckmburu Wrote: Can you help me understand what you mean when you label my ticket closed. I find your responses short and rude. As a result uploading a 14mb recovery image has taken close to a week. While I respect your role as a developer I should not be made to feel as though I'm dull of understanding and an irritant. I know little about development but I believe Hovatek was created for people like me and that's why you're in employment. Bar me from the forum if you wish but I refuse to be treated like a nitwit.

Sent from my X-TIGI_S1553 using Hovatek mobile

Nobody is disrespecting you.
Getting a custom recovery doesn't take as long as it has dragged on in your case.
For custom recovery requests, we DONT accept file sending via email because it clogs our storage.
Ideally, you upload your recovery image on any cloud storage and drop the download link here.
You chose to upload the file to Mega but didn't provide a decryption key. Without this key, I can't download the file.
To understand what I'm saying, open that link on a different browser and see what it says for yourself.
If you have the ticket ID of the email you sent the recovery with, please, provide the ID so I can make an exception in your case

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)