Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno P5 new mtkbackup needed

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015, 06:16 AM by hovatek. )

(03-01-2015, 09:28 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I've formated and flashed it with old backup but the phone didn't display after flashing with old backup untill I flashed it with the new backup again.

are you sure the phone is ordinary p5 and nor P5 plus or P5s?

It is P5 that is written at the back of the phone, not P5s nor P5 plus. Besides when I flash it with new P5 backup it powers and hang on tecno white logo but when I flash it with old P5 backup it won't display. The phone was working perfectly before I change it's calibration and the hanging on tecno logo started after I change the callibration of the phone.
Please grant me permission to download tecno P5 plus mtk backup. My email is [email protected]
(03-02-2015, 10:46 AM)gsmhospital Wrote: Please grant me permission to download tecno P5 plus mtk backup. My email is [email protected]

its a terrible idea to just go flashing any files to this phone. you will end up with a hard to fix error 5069 overlap this way. why dont you remove the battery and check the phone model at the back
I have removed the baterry and check the back of the phone, what is written there is P5. The picture of the back is attached for your view

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG-20150302-00102.jpg (Size: 98.77 KB / Downloads: 3)
(03-02-2015, 04:06 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have removed the baterry and check the back of the phone, what is written there is P5. The picture of the back is attached for your view
good, so you shoulnt flash p5 plus files to the phone unless you plan to make it worse. lets focus on the P5 ROMs. is any of the ROMs able to boot into recovery / factory mode after flashing?
No, all couldn't boot into recovery mode.
(03-02-2015, 05:41 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: No, all couldn't boot into recovery mode.

could any boot into factory mode (volume down + power)?
No, I couldn't boot into factory mode with any of the backups
(03-02-2015, 10:53 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: No, I couldn't boot into factory mode with any of the backups

then somethings wrong. which P5 ROMs do you have there and where did you get them from?