Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno P5 new mtkbackup needed

I have two P5 mtkbackup both old and new. I downloaded the new P5 mtkbackup from your google cloud, while I created the old P5 mtkbackup from a working phone.

(03-03-2015, 08:09 AM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have two P5 mtkbackup both old and new. I downloaded the new P5 mtkbackup from your google cloud, while I created the old P5 mtkbackup from a working phone.

supply a gmail address so you can download our own old p5 mtk backup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
This is my email address: [email protected]
(03-03-2015, 09:07 AM)gsmhospital Wrote: This is my email address: [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
I have downloaded the old P5 mtkbackup from your google cloud and use it to flash the phone, the phone didn't display after flashing it with the old backup. But when I flashed it with the new P5 mtkbackup the phone display and hang at tecno logo(white tecno logo).
(03-03-2015, 08:09 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have downloaded the old P5 mtkbackup from your google cloud and use it to flash the phone, the phone didn't display after flashing it with the old backup. But when I flashed it with the new P5 mtkbackup the phone display and hang at tecno logo(white tecno logo).

seems its likely New OS type and when flashed you say you cant boot into recovery or factory mode. are you certain your're using the right button combo?
Yes, I tried volume up+power button, vol down+power botton, vol up+vol down+power button, none worked. I also confirmed the vol buttons on the board to make sure dat they're not faulty.
(03-03-2015, 11:52 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: Yes, I tried volume up+power button, vol down+power botton, vol up+vol down+power button, none worked. I also confirmed the vol buttons on the board to make sure dat they're not faulty.

how exactly does the phone behave when you try booting into these modes? the behavior will tell us where next to look
It will power on and then show tecno written in white and hang there.
(03-04-2015, 02:08 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: It will power on and then show tecno written in white and hang there.

means both aren't compatible. can you get access to a working new OS p5?