Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hello i need help

Hello hovatek i have tecno y2 that bricked in the process of installing system update and my phone is not rooted, i decide to flash the phone but the phone is not detect by pc

(11-30-2016, 12:02 PM)gazy Wrote: Hello hovatek i have tecno y2 that bricked in the process of installing system update and my phone is not rooted, i decide to flash the phone but the phone is not detect by pc

before you flash, backup your phone in scatter format using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
let me know when done
I told you that the phone cannot detect by pc if i connect the phone it will start charging and i have manually install v com drivers, but if i turn the phone on it will stock at tecno logo but i can boot into recovery
(11-30-2016, 11:16 PM)gazy Wrote: I told you that the phone cannot detect by pc if i connect the phone it will start charging and i have manually install v com drivers, but if i turn the phone on it will stock at tecno logo but i can boot into recovery

launch device manager then connect the switched off phone. What does it get detected as?
It does not detect as anything and device manager won't refresh
(12-01-2016, 08:37 PM)gazy Wrote: It does not detect as anything and device manager won't refresh

OK. Can you get the phone into Fastboot?
if you can then do so and connect to PC
drivers should automatically get installed
I do it sir but there's no any driver that installed
I do it sir but i did not see any driver that installed
(12-12-2016, 04:24 PM)gazy Wrote: I do it sir   but i did not see any driver that installed

If you're on Google hangout, drop your gmail address for a private session.
BTW, have you tried using a different PC and installed drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
[email protected]