Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Malware infection on my MALATA 403 android phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Malware infection on my MALATA 403 android phone

[Please help] Malware infection on my MALATA 403 android phone

Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
30-11-2016, 12:38 PM

As shared in subject, my MALATA 403 ANDROID phone is infected by malware where multiple issues have starting lately
a) Constant popup message stating" Unfortunately, com.system.update has stopped"
b) Constant popup message stating" Unfortunately, org.snow.down.update has stopped"
c) Constant popup displaying to INSTALL application" com.android.keyguard"
d) Automatic checking (on) in Settings> Security> Allow installation of apps from unknown sources, despite my regular check off( its gets reactivated again). Device Administrators viewed are Android Device Manager (ticked), Daemon Service( twice listed- unchecked).
Any open app which I try to use after some seconds are abruptly closed. 

PS: If I try to connect to Internet, app icons are downloaded and auto open displaying adultC images.
Please assist to REMOVE the MALWARE INFECTION.  Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2016, 04:59 PM
(30-11-2016, 12:38 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com As shared in subject, my MALATA 403 ANDROID phone is infected by malware where multiple issues have starting lately
a) Constant popup message stating" Unfortunately, com.system.update has stopped"
b) Constant popup message stating" Unfortunately, org.snow.down.update has stopped"
c) Constant popup displaying to INSTALL application" com.android.keyguard"
d) Automatic checking (on) in Settings> Security> Allow installation of apps from unknown sources, despite my regular check off( its gets reactivated again). Device Administrators viewed are Android Device Manager (ticked), Daemon Service( twice listed- unchecked).
Any open app which I try to use after some seconds are abruptly closed. 

PS: If I try to connect to Internet, app icons are downloaded and auto open displaying adultC images.
Please assist to REMOVE the MALWARE INFECTION.  Thank you

First of, backup your phone in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html just incase
let me know when done

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
30-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Well, I have done the backup. What next please. Thanks
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
01-12-2016, 10:41 AM
(30-11-2016, 09:59 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Well, I have done the backup. What next please. Thanks

Good morning, please I have done the backup, what is next thing for me to do. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2016, 01:36 PM

(30-11-2016, 09:59 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Well, I have done the backup. What next please. Thanks

Now, root the phone using Kingroot latest version and install Link2SD
In Link2SD, you want to see a full list of all apps on the device. We'll be targeting suspicions apps to freeze or manually delete
waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
01-12-2016, 05:56 PM
(01-12-2016, 01:36 PM)hovatek

Now, root the phone using Kingroot latest version and install Link2SD
In Link2SD, you want to see a full list of all apps on the device. We'll be targeting suspicions apps to freeze or manually delete
waiting...

How do i root the phone and install Link2SD please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2016, 08:55 PM
(01-12-2016, 05:56 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com How do i root the phone and install Link2SD please

Download and install the latest version of Kingroot @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15694.html
ensure the phone is connected to the internet then  run Kingroot and follow the prompt
let me know once rooted
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 08:56 PM by hovatek.

Note!
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
03-12-2016, 05:35 AM
Much thanks for your support so far. I have downloaded kingroot to my device. However I have not been able to install it. It returns error: X App not installed and Done in the lower part of the screen. And the phone is getting highly heated up.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2016, 11:15 AM
(03-12-2016, 05:35 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Much thanks for your support so far. I have downloaded kingroot to my device. However I have not been able to install it. It returns error: X App not installed and Done in the lower part of the screen. And the phone is getting highly heated up.

Its heating up because the malicious apps are consuming a lot of resources.
try to uninstall some apps to free up space then download Kingroot @ https://kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android
Install and run it
waiitng...

Note!
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
12-12-2016, 11:50 AM

(03-12-2016, 11:15 AM)hovatek
(03-12-2016, 05:35 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Much thanks for your support so far. I have downloaded kingroot to my device. However I have not been able to install it. It returns error: X App not installed and Done in the lower part of the screen. And the phone is getting highly heated up.

Its heating up because the malicious apps are consuming a lot of resources.
try to uninstall some apps to free up space then download Kingroot @ https://kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android
Install and run it
waiitng...
please i have not been able to install kingroot and thinking of buying another phone. any attempt to install it is frustrated by the various apps (Alibaba, dubai, adultCs etc) running. any help will be appreciated
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next