Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Malware infection on my MALATA 403 android phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Malware infection on my MALATA 403 android phone

[Please help] Malware infection on my MALATA 403 android phone

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2016, 05:50 PM

(12-12-2016, 11:50 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com please i have not been able to install kingroot and thinking of buying another phone. any attempt to install it is frustrated by the various apps (Alibaba, dubai, adultCs etc) running. any help will be appreciated

Turn off mobile network and wifi for the time being.
We might need to try an alternative root approach
1. Install Root checker from Playstore , run it and tell me the phone's root status according to the app
2. Upload the scatter file and recovery.bin from the backup you made and post the download link. i'm going to try port a custom recovery so you can root via supersu
This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 05:51 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
13-12-2016, 01:25 PM
(12-12-2016, 05:50 PM)hovatek
(12-12-2016, 11:50 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com please i have not been able to install kingroot and thinking of buying another phone. any attempt to install it is frustrated by the various apps (Alibaba, dubai, adultCs etc) running. any help will be appreciated

Turn off mobile network and wifi for the time being.
We might need to try an alternative root approach
1. Install Root checker from Playstore , run it and tell me the phone's root status according to the app
2. Upload the scatter file and recovery.bin from the backup you made and post the download link. i'm going to try port a custom recovery so you can root via supersu

Thanks for your assistance so far and sorry for my lateness in replying to you. I have been having a lot of challenge with this problem of the phone but I hope to see it through. Please where do I upload the scatter file, do I just attach it to a mail? I'm not able to get the Playstore to work on this device due to the same issue I mentioned earlier, adultCs, alibaba, etc coming up. It seems the Playstore is corrupted or I'm being denied access with the google account that I use to access Playstore.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2016, 08:01 PM
(13-12-2016, 01:25 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Thanks for your assistance so far and sorry for my lateness in replying to you. I have been having a lot of challenge with this problem of the phone but I hope to see it through. Please where do I upload the scatter file, do I just attach it to a mail? I'm not able to get the Playstore to work on this device due to the same issue I mentioned earlier, adultCs, alibaba, etc coming up. It seems the Playstore is corrupted or I'm being denied access with the google account that I use to access Playstore.

you can upload both to dropbox or 4shared and paste the download link here
BTW, try booting the phone into Safe Mode using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html
let me know if its able to enter Safe Mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
14-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Good morning, please I have been able to install Kingroot on my Malata N403. When it runs it identified a number of security risk with suggestion for unibstalling. I did uninstall those recommended but the following are still coming back everytime I uninstall them with the following message:
Risk app 2
Ceroa: Security risk, unistallation suggested
Deroa: Security risk, unistallation suggested
bct_service: Security risk, unistallation suggested

Bloatware
Deroa
SystemLogCat
SystemLogHktd

System Core App(23)
Removing will cause system error, proceed with caution

Please how do I install the Link2SD. The device boots to safe mode
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2016, 12:09 PM

(14-12-2016, 06:24 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Good morning, please I have been able to install Kingroot on my Malata N403. When it runs it identified a number of security risk with suggestion for unibstalling. I did uninstall those recommended but the following are still coming back everytime I uninstall them with the following message:
Risk app 2

Bloatware
Deroa
SystemLogCat
SystemLogHktd

System Core App(23)

Thanks

Good.
1. Install Link2SD from Playstore or download the apk online and install
2. In Safe mode, are all those malware still active?

Note!
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
16-12-2016, 12:15 PM
(14-12-2016, 12:09 PM)hovatek
(14-12-2016, 06:24 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Good morning, please I have been able to install Kingroot on my Malata N403. When it runs it identified a number of security risk with suggestion for unibstalling. I did uninstall those recommended but the following are still coming back everytime I uninstall them with the following message:
Risk app 2

Bloatware
Deroa
SystemLogCat
SystemLogHktd

System Core App(23)

Thanks

Good.
Hello sir/ma,
It seems I have screwed up the phone now. I can't get the keyboard and a number of other features after running the kingroot to remove some of the identified malware. Can I get a restore from the backup I did on the laptop? How do I go about it please. Thanks
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
16-12-2016, 01:31 PM
(16-12-2016, 12:15 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com
(14-12-2016, 12:09 PM)hovatek
Risk app 2

Bloatware
Deroa
SystemLogCat
SystemLogHktd

System Core App(23)

Thanks

Good.
Hello sir/ma,
It seems I have screwed up the phone now. I can't get the keyboard and a number of other features after running the kingroot to remove some of the identified malware. Can I get a restore from the backup I did on the laptop? How do I go about it please. Thanks
The link to my backup is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t3mtgo3lt5h3i...NbDGa?dl=0
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2016, 07:56 PM
(16-12-2016, 12:15 PM)aaeludire@yahoo.com Hello sir/ma,

Wish you hadn't done that.
reflash just preloader and system using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
waiting...

Note!
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
19-12-2016, 11:04 AM
(16-12-2016, 07:56 PM)hovatek

reflash just preloader and system using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
waiting...

Good day,
Trust you had a nice weekend. Well, I have been able to restore back the phone and have succedded in installing kingroot and now I back at the following situation:
Risk app 2

Bloatware
Deroa
SystemLogCat
SystemLogHktd

System Core App(52)
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
aaeludire@yahoo.com
19-12-2016, 11:17 AM

(19-12-2016, 11:04 AM)aaeludire@yahoo.com
(16-12-2016, 07:56 PM)hovatek

waiting...

Good day,
Trust you had a nice weekend. Well, I have been able to restore back the phone and have succedded in installing kingroot and now I back at the following situation:
Risk app 2

Bloatware
Deroa
SystemLogCat
SystemLogHktd

System Core App(52)

I have also downloaded and installed Link2SD. What do I do next? Thanks for your assistance.
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next