Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

INFINIX X551 BRICKED DURING FIRMWARE UPGRADE

(01-26-2017, 06:31 PM)nivlek Wrote: No, I wasnt holding down any button.
And its the same firmware already on the phone I'm tryna flash with. Just tryna flash the bootimg, system and recovery so as to remove root permissions.

Try using a different port, cord and PC

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(01-27-2017, 10:59 AM)hovatek Wrote: Try using a different port, cord and PC

That didnt work still. Just left the phone on charge all these days since nothing was working but surprisingly the battery logo appeared this afternoon, though wasn't charging. I tried the flashing again and after several unresponsives it worked and completed ok, but turned on the phone and its been stuck on "Android is Starting. Optimizing app X of XXX" and then its counts to the end of the app number and starts again. Looping like that for hours without fully booting up.
(01-28-2017, 11:14 PM)nivlek Wrote: That didnt work still. Just left the phone on charge all these days since nothing was working but surprisingly the battery logo appeared this afternoon, though wasn't charging. I tried the flashing again and after several unresponsives it worked and completed ok, but turned on the phone and its been stuck on "Android is Starting. Optimizing app X of XXX" and then its counts to the end of the app number and starts again. Looping like that for hours without fully booting up.

Do a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power) and emmc wipe in factory mode (vol down + power)
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)