Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Rooting innjoo halo x

Photo  (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016, 11:21 PM by lilcharlo. )

[img][Image: Screenshot_20161202_212742.png]picture host[/img]Please I just got this phone, innjoo halo x and I've been unable to root it. It runs on Android 6.0 and I read that the only way to root Android 6.0 is by flashing a zip in a custom recovery, but I've not found one for the phone. And it doesn't boot into stock recovery either. The main reason I wanna root it is to get the multitasking feature. Please help, I can't use my phone without rooting it ?

(12-02-2016, 05:30 AM)lilcharlo Wrote: Please I just got this phone, innjoo halo x and I've been unable to root it. It runs on Android 6.0 and I read that the only way to root Android 6.0 is by flashing a zip in a custom recovery, but I've not found one for the phone. And it doesn't boot into stock recovery either. The main reason I wanna root it is to get the multitasking feature. Please help, I can't use my phone without rooting it ?

using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13054.html attach a screenshot of the Device tab
need to see the processor info
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-02-2016, 09:32 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 05:30 AM)lilcharlo Wrote: Please I just got this phone, innjoo halo x and I've been unable to root it. It runs on Android 6.0 and I read that the only way to root Android 6.0 is by flashing a zip in a custom recovery, but I've not found one for the phone. And it doesn't boot into stock recovery either. The main reason I wanna root it is to get the multitasking feature. Please help, I can't use my phone without rooting it ?

using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13054.html attach a screenshot of the Device tab
need to see the processor info

There's the processor Info Sir
(12-02-2016, 11:23 PM)lilcharlo Wrote: There's the processor Info Sir

someone with the same device said his was running on Mediatek.
If you're on Google Hangout, drop your gmail address for a private session
[email protected] is my email thank you very much

Sent from my Halo X using Hovatek mobile
[Image: Screenshot_20161203_133621.png]uploading images

Here's a screenshot of the device tab from Droid info

(12-03-2016, 01:33 PM)lilcharlo Wrote: [email protected]     is my email thank you very much

Invite sent!
pls i also want to root my innjoo halo x i have tried kingroot but didnt work and i cant find the stock rom on the internet email:[email protected]

(12-04-2016, 03:04 AM)mrboluu1 Wrote: pls i also want to root my innjoo halo x i have tried kingroot but didnt work and i cant find the stock rom on the internet email:[email protected]

We'll be happy to help.
Create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Any way out rooting innjoo halo x