Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gta v. Apk and obb file

Please I need gta v. Apk and obb file, I tried downloading it but it's locked with that annoying survey.... Thankz

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

(12-02-2016, 11:06 AM)demankodk Wrote: Please I need gta v. Apk and obb file, I tried downloading it but it's locked with that annoying survey.... Thankz

There's no official GTA V for any mobile devices yet, You can play GTA 5 on Android platforms using a third party app called "LIQUIDSKY".
(12-02-2016, 11:06 AM)demankodk Wrote: Please I need gta v. Apk and obb file, I tried downloading it but it's locked with that annoying survey.... Thankz

Its mostly how all cracked games are.....u van try youtube u might find a link that will help you....i downloaded the app once but not the obb...
(12-22-2016, 02:37 PM)marhayor Wrote:

Its mostly how all cracked games are.....u van try youtube u might find a link that will help you....i downloaded the app once but not the obb...

I agree with this advice and advise you to do the same!