[Please help] low space glitch

hello everyone

my mobile is  innjoo fire2 plus
it runs android lollipop 5.1 
  it's rooted by king root

it  was working fine 

then from about a month it shut down by it  self 
when i discovered  that  i  turn it on
and then a screen say  android starting optimizing app  and count from 1  to 160  then the phone  start 
but it was very slow   and there was a notification says internal storage running out 
despite i have 6 giga bytes free internal memory  i try clean master  and clean the junk  but the problem persist

i restart it  and the same screen optimizing app appear  again  i shut it down and turn it on 2 times and restart it about 3 times 

and with every restart or shut down the optimizing app screen appear   and the space problem persist and the phone is very slow and then i made a restart again  and the optimizing app  screen appear  but this time it takes longer time  then when the phone start every thing come  back to normal and the space notification disappear   and the phone works fine     

this problem happen again  after  about 10 days from the first time   but this time  i restarted the phone and shut it down many times until the problem disappear 

today the problem happen again  but  this time i restart the phone and shut it  down about 10 time  but the problem persist 

and another thing i don't want to do a factory reset because it will take alot of effort to back up every thing and then restore it again 
i attach  a photo for the notification

can anyone help

Attached Files
.jpg   11.jpg (Size: 40.28 KB / Downloads: 2)
(12-02-2016, 07:24 PM)zelenko Wrote: hello everyone

my mobile is  innjoo fire2 plus
it runs android lollipop 5.1 
  it's rooted by king root

it  was working fine 

then from about a month it shut down by it  self 
when i discovered  that  i  turn it on
and then a screen say  android starting optimizing app  and count from 1  to 160  then the phone  start 
but it was very slow   and there was a notification says internal storage running out 
despite i have 6 giga bytes free internal memory  i try clean master  and clean the junk  but the problem persist

i restart it  and the same screen optimizing app appear  again  i shut it down and turn it on 2 times and restart it about 3 times 

and with every restart or shut down the optimizing app screen appear   and the space problem persist and the phone is very slow and then i made a restart again  and the optimizing app  screen appear  but this time it takes longer time  then when the phone start every thing come  back to normal and the space notification disappear   and the phone works fine     

this problem happen again  after  about 10 days from the first time   but this time  i restarted the phone and shut it down many times until the problem disappear 

today the problem happen again  but  this time i restart the phone and shut it  down about 10 time  but the problem persist 

and another thing i don't want to do a factory reset because it will take alot of effort to back up every thing and then restore it again 
i attach  a photo for the notification

can anyone help

Its an internal storage issue. You'll need to uninstall as many unneeded apps as possible. Especially large games
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)