12-03-2016, 02:17 PM
PHONE DEATH WHEN FLASHING TOOLS SHOW ERROR S_FTHND_FILE_NOT_LOADED_YET
When I flash my phone (Oppo R1001 JOY) I follow the step like below:
1) Switch off and take out battery
2) Open flash tools and insert 'Scatter-loading'
3) Plug in cable to the phone (Now the phone is switch off and vibrating)
4) Install phone device (Through the device manager and "update device" by the found downloaded)
5) After install, clip "Download" for start the flash
*6) When flash showed erro " ERROR S_FTHND_FILE_NOT_LOADED_YET"(0x138F)
1) Please check if the DA path is correct.
2)Please check if the ROM file is exists.
3)Please check if the scatter file desciption is sync with the exist ROM files.
7) The error went out, I try to remove my phone and try process (1)~(5)
but in this time I plug in my phone is no more vibration and totally cant open, charge or boot into recovery mode
So how Can I to remedy for my phone
Now is totally no work, no function at all.
I will stay online until have someone reply~~