Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Cherry Mobile Flare XL & Alcatel Flash 2 Bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Cherry Mobile Flare XL & Alcatel Flash 2 Bricked

[Please help] Cherry Mobile Flare XL & Alcatel Flash 2 Bricked

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Golobolus
Golobolus
Golobolus
06-12-2016, 04:42 AM

I have two phones:

One is Cherry Mobile Flare XL [I have a backup from SPFT ROM_0 then was processed thru MTK DroidTools but there was no preloader.bin created, I have the original Scatter File for it and the ROM_0 that was produced by SPFT]. CM Flare XL has been flashed with i a rom that I downloaded online claiming it to be the Official ROM for my Phone, and now its producing error 4032 and sometimes 5054, it won’t boot / light up / nor charge but if plugged to my PC it is being detected.

The same issue is with my Alcatel Flash 2, it was flashed with a wrong preloader and is producing the same errors as the CM Flare XL.
I just want to know if there’s hope for both phones or should i just quit and buy a new one…
I hope you can help… thanks!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-12-2016, 03:24 PM
(06-12-2016, 04:42 AM)Golobolus I have two phones:

One is Cherry Mobile Flare XL [I have a backup from SPFT ROM_0 then was processed thru MTK DroidTools but there was no preloader.bin created, I have the original Scatter File for it and the ROM_0 that was produced by SPFT]. CM Flare XL has been flashed with i a rom that I downloaded online claiming it to be the Official ROM for my Phone, and now its producing error 4032 and sometimes 5054, it won’t boot / light up / nor charge but if plugged to my PC it is being detected.

The same issue is with my Alcatel Flash 2, it was flashed with a wrong preloader and is producing the same errors as the CM Flare XL.
I just want to know if there’s hope for both phones or should i just quit and buy a new one…

create a new thread for the Alcatel Flash 2 to avoid a mixup
For the Cherry Mobile Flare XL, can I see a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Golobolus
Golobolus
Golobolus
15-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Hi there,

Thank you for the reply, I have successfully revived the phone based on one of your tutorials here. Thank you very much!

Now the next issue is that I have downloaded the Stock ROM of the Cherry Mobile Flare XL from another source including the recovery, I wanted to install CWM or TWRP on the revived phone but i can't seem to have the Magic Installers work for my unit. After installing with TWRP Magic installer the phone hangs at Boot Logo then reboots. This is also the case with the MtkDroidTools CWM recovery patcher, after installation phone stucks at boot logo then reboots, I can revert back to the stock recovery but that's that...

would you happen to have any idea on this issue? I've also tried the Materialized version of TWRP, but on this case the phone turns white then reboots...

(06-12-2016, 03:24 PM)hovatek
(06-12-2016, 04:42 AM)Golobolus I have two phones:

create a new thread for the Alcatel Flash 2 to avoid a mixup
For the Cherry Mobile Flare XL, can I see a full screenshot of the error message
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2016, 12:54 PM
(15-12-2016, 11:07 AM)Golobolus Hi there,

Thank you for the reply, I have successfully revived the phone based on one of your tutorials here. Thank you very much!

Now the next issue is that I have downloaded the Stock ROM of the Cherry Mobile Flare XL from another source including the recovery, I wanted to install CWM or TWRP on the revived phone but i can't seem to have the Magic Installers work for my unit. After installing with TWRP Magic installer the phone hangs at Boot Logo then reboots. This is also the case with the MtkDroidTools CWM recovery patcher, after installation phone stucks at boot logo then reboots, I can revert back to the stock recovery but that's that...

would you happen to have any idea on this issue? I've also tried the Materialized version of TWRP, but on this case the phone turns white then reboots...

We can help port a custom recovery
1. Whats the exact chipset and Android version
2. zip and upload stock recovery and scatter file then drop the download link here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Golobolus
Golobolus
Golobolus
16-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Hi again,

thank you for the speedy replies,

as requested here is the link to the Stock Recovery that i am using.

Cherry Mobile Flare XL Stock Recovery

I have also added some screenshots of the CPU Z data of my phone [not really sure what you need to build the custom Recovery so i just made some screen shots of the pages] Smile

the scatter files is attached to this post.
This post was last modified: 16-12-2016, 10:43 AM by Golobolus. Edit Reason: Changed the link to an un-encrypted link
Attached Files
.txt
MT6592_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 6.83 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2016, 07:22 PM
(16-12-2016, 10:22 AM)Golobolus Hi again,

thank you for the speedy replies,

as requested here is the link to the Stock Recovery that i am using.

Cherry Mobile Flare XL Stock Recovery

I have also added some screenshots of the CPU Z data of my phone [not really sure what you need to build the custom Recovery so i just made some screen shots of the pages] Smile

the scatter files is attached to this post.

Get the mount points using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11203.html and attach clear screenshots

Note!
Golobolus
Golobolus
Golobolus
17-12-2016, 03:17 AM
Hi again,

I've checked out the previous link that you've posted and made the screen shot of the mount points, but i can't seem to find the folder with "by-name" i only found a folder with a "by-num" folder inside it.

here's the screen shot

[Image: 2pzfjhc.png]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-12-2016, 02:48 PM
(17-12-2016, 03:17 AM)Golobolus Hi again,

I've checked out the previous link that you've posted and made the screen shot of the mount points, but i can't seem to find the folder with "by-name" i only found a folder with a "by-num" folder inside it.

here's the screen shot

Try this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...1HdXM/view

Note!
Golobolus
Golobolus
Golobolus
17-12-2016, 05:52 PM
(17-12-2016, 02:48 PM)hovatek
(17-12-2016, 03:17 AM)Golobolus Hi again,

here's the screen shot

Try this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...1HdXM/view

Hi thank you for the continuing support for my Device!

I have tried flashing the recovery that you've provided.

unfortunately now when i try to reboot to recovery it gets stuck on the TWRP logo...

below is the screen shot:

[Image: 9jm0cg.png]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2016, 03:34 PM

(17-12-2016, 05:52 PM)Golobolus Hi thank you for the continuing support for my Device!

I have tried flashing the recovery that you've provided.

unfortunately now when i try to reboot to recovery it gets stuck on the TWRP logo...

below is the screen shot:

I'll make some adjustments

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next