Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Nokia (Symbian & Java) [Tutorial] Device Id missing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] Device Id missing

[Tutorial] Device Id missing

Funkystake
Funkystake
Funkystake
07-12-2016, 04:24 AM

Please, please, please, I need your help. I have an "almost dead" nokia asha 210 which I've been try with "Phoenix service software (my Pc was recognising it)", but this version of phoenix didn' have my product code. So I have to update id.
After updating it to the one that have my product code, my Pc can't recognise the phone again. So my Pc tells me "device id missing. Please, contact the manifacturer for assistant. Please, you should help me here.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-12-2016, 07:23 PM
(07-12-2016, 04:24 AM)Funkystake Please, please, please, I need your help. I have an "almost dead" nokia asha 210 which I've been try with "Phoenix service software (my Pc was recognising it)", but this version of phoenix didn' have my product code. So I have to update id.
After updating it to the one that have my product code, my Pc can't recognise the phone again. So my Pc tells me "device id missing. Please, contact the manifacturer for assistant. Please, you should help me here.

* is the phone still detected on the PC (i.e do you still hear the connection sound)? 
* where exactly did you get that "device id missing" error?
* did you exit nokia pc suite before attempting to use phoenix?
This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 07:25 PM by X3non.
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
10-03-2017, 07:17 PM
For device id missing error,you will need a flashing box to set the id

Sent from my TECNO W4 using the Hovatek Forum App