Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO M5
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO M5

[Please help] TECNO M5

jomojoe
jomojoe
jomojoe
08-12-2016, 08:53 PM

Hello guy,
Please i need help with my Tecno M5. I downloaded the stock rom from this website (MTK Backup) and i flashed it with SP flash tools, immediately i started i got an error and the phone was damage (brick). Up till this moment the phone refuses to turn on. But if i plug in the phone to my PC it sounds that the phone is detected. does it mead the phone is still fully alive and an alternative on flashing the os? Please help...
NOTE: all necessary mtk drivers are fully installed on my pc and i do flash my innjoo one all the time. so what came about the error????
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-12-2016, 12:32 PM
(08-12-2016, 08:53 PM)jomojoe Hello guy,
Please i need help with my Tecno M5. I downloaded the stock rom from this website (MTK Backup) and i flashed it with SP flash tools, immediately i started i got an error and the phone was damage (brick). Up till this moment the phone refuses to turn on. But if i plug in the phone to my PC it sounds that the phone is detected. does it mead the phone is still fully alive and an alternative on flashing the os? Please help...
NOTE: all necessary mtk drivers are fully installed on my pc and i do flash my innjoo one all the time. so what came about the error????

which flash setting did you select in SP flash tool e,g download only, format + download etc

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.