Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Power Management Saying unfortunately

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 10:13 PM by chaiko. )

Hi Hovatek Admins gud evening to you all..
my Tecno H6 is giving me hard time i changed touch pad of my Tecno H6 recently & ever since then each time I ON my phone is shows pop up notification on the screen saying "power saver management unfortunately stopped" I've formated it almost ten times but still the same thing.. i tried using root explore from another phone ? to copy the power management from the system and transferred to my phone, yet it doesn't work..
please what else can I do and can install Tecno H6 stock Rom Without Sp Flash Tools or Clockwork Mod ? i need your help please.. thanks

(12-10-2016, 09:50 PM)chaiko Wrote: Hi Hovatek Admins gud evening to you all..
my Tecno H6 is giving me hard time i changed touch pad of my Tecno H6  recently & ever since then each time I ON my phone  is shows pop up notification on the screen saying "power saver management unfortunately stopped" I've formated it almost ten times but still the same thing.. i tried using root explore from another phone ? to copy the power management from the system and transferred to my phone, yet it doesn't work..
please what else can I do and can install Tecno H6 stock Rom Without Sp Flash Tools or Clockwork Mod ? i need your help please.. thanks

I think you should consider freezing the app and employ other power management apps or techniques.
BTW, whats the exact name of the app?
it power saver management.apk for battery life comes with the phone can't be unistalled
(12-11-2016, 02:42 PM)chaiko Wrote: it power saver management.apk for battery life comes with the phone can't be unistalled

Freeze the app using greenify first then we'll consider other battery optimization options