Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to root the Infinix Hot 4 Lite (X557 1+16 GB)

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-root-Infinix-Hot-4-Lite.jpg]

The Infinix Hot 4 Lite (e.g X557- H807B1-M-160902V68) is an MT6580 powered device running on Android 6 (Marshmallow).

How do I root an Infinix Hot 4 Lite (X557 1+16 GB) ?

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
HOVATEK HOVATEK!!!!  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

AT LAST MY PHONE HAS BEEN ROOTED

THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON WE INFINIX HOT 4 LITE USERS.... ??

LONGLIVE HOVATEK!!!!!! ??????
HOVATEK ROCKS!
I was almost giving up on rooting this device. Thanks to you guys, I have a rooted Infinix x557 lite device not to mention the custom recovery bit.
God bless you!
For the sake of those who may run into problems I must mention that I tried using an earlier version of SP Tools and ended up with the device not booting and not charging. A bit of reading on this site led to manually disconnecting the battery which restored my device at about 60% battery. I had tried charging it overnight as suggested but that did not work. I had to remove all back screws and pull out the battery connector from the motherboard.
Long story short, when I used the latest SP Tools (v5.1648) everything went as expected.
I am now a happy owner of a ROOTED INFINIC X557 LITE!
LONG LIVE HOVATEK!!
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017, 02:25 PM by Rayy7. )
Yeah hovatek rocks mehn! I will always be grateful for your help in rooting this phone.....once again thanks!

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Hovatek mobile
(12-13-2016, 09:21 PM)hovatek Wrote: [Image: Hovatek-How-to-root-Infinix-Hot-4-Lite.jpg]

The Infinix Hot 4 Lite (e.g X557- H807B1-M-160902V68) is an MT6580 powered device running on Android 6 (Marshmallow).

How do I root an Infinix Hot 4 Lite (X557 1+16 GB) ?
please does it work on all hot 4 lite phones
Hovatex you awesome mhen....... the method worked for me
@hovatek, Thanks for the good work. May I ask; is there an alternative recovery to the one used above? Though this recovery works I haven't been able to use touch in recovery.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using the Hovatek Forum App
(05-06-2017, 09:45 AM)rsons7 Wrote: @hovatek, Thanks for the good work. May I ask; is there an alternative recovery to the one used above? Though this recovery works I haven't been able to use touch in recovery.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using the Hovatek Forum App

whats the build number of your device?